• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Who covers their NC and with what brand/size etc?

FIRE UP

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey Boys,
Just wondering, does anyone cover their NC with any form of a cover? We travel with the RV quite a bit and I like to cover the bike during the evening to keep wandering eyes off of it and of course to keep the dew/weather from it. I have one that fits my Goldwing really well and it has great elastic banding on the bottom which keeps the cover held to the bike without any form of draw strings or bungee cords etc. It's too big for the NC. It works but it's just too big. Anyway, any ideas?
Scott

Oxford Umbratex half cover. I keep the top box on the bike all the time and the X-Large fits really good over the Madstad and top box. No top box will allow a smaller size. Coincidentally the X-L also fits my Goldwing really well. This one packs really small in its supplied zipper case. I use it when camping to keep dew off the bike.

Last edited:
The best and most affordable cover I've found is the one from Honda. It was affordable and has zipper extensions that fit the factory luggage options.

I have a Nelson Rigg (NR) cover. I don't recall which one. I called NR and described the bike I have; NC750X, tall windshield, side cases, crash bars, and rear platform carrier instead of a top case. NR said this is the cover you need. It is a good fit and will fit over a roll top duffle on the back as well.

My bike is kept outside so it gets covered every time with an oxford rainex. Strap underneath to stop wind, elastic goes right over the wheels but mine doesn't have a hump for a top box.
Nice lining inside so no scratches as well.

Well Boys,
OP here. I surely appreciate all the responses, ideas and experiences with various covers. There seems to be plenty of brands, sizes and configurations. At present, my NC750X does not have any top box or paniers and is in basic stock configuration. So, I'd think a mid size full cover would be just fine.
Scott

Back