• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Which fuses does the 2015 NC700X DCT use?

Standard on almost all motorcycles are 15, 10, 7.5, and 5 amp. If you have one of each of these you got it covered.

Last edited:
I pulled one out this morning to check. I thought they were Mini's but they are actually low profile Micros. Approximately 10mm wide and 8mm tall.

I've been carrying spare fuses in the Mini size - glad for this thread because the ones I've been carrying don't fit!

Riding since 1976 and have blown two fuses....both times I rode over to a corner store and bought what I needed...I must be living right ;-)

According to the owner's manual the DCT also has a 30amp fuse. I just went to the local dealer to order (not in stock!) them.

I pulled one out this morning to check. I thought they were Mini's but they are actually low profile Micros. Approximately 10mm wide and 8mm tall.

I've been carrying spare fuses in the Mini size - glad for this thread because the ones I've been carrying don't fit!

Make sure you have the right size fuses for the bike and every electronic farkle you have added. I damn near froze to death when the fuse blew on my heated gear controller. None of the fuses I had with me were the right size.

It should be noted that the inside of the NC700X fuse block cover has a holder with a spare 7.5 and 15 amp fuse, supplied by the factory.

Secondly, except in the very rare case of a faulty fuse, fuses don't open without a reason. Out on the road, you not only need a spare replacement fuse, but the tools and knowledge to correct the reason why the fuse opened.

The mini and the micro appear to be the same width. Not that it matters, but overly curious part of me wonders if the mini would do in a pinch if you left the fuse cover off.

Back