• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where to buy a seat pan?

longjohnk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm in need of a new seat (whole assembly), but I don't want the stock cushion. I plan on getting a Corbin/Shad/Sargent but my understanding is that they all just come as a cushion and cover to attach to the stock seat pan. So I'm in need of a seat pan!

Any ideas?

Corbin replaced my whole seat. Their pans are (were?) fiberglass or something very like it. Very stiff or rigid.

I thought I recollected my Shad to have been an entire seat, too. That was a few years ago.

Don't know nothin' 'bout the Sargent.

Corbin, Shad, and Sargent all come with their own seat pan. Seats you need a stock pan for are the foam/cover kits, like Seat Concepts and Saddlemen, as well as the custom made Russell Day Long.

Look at all these seat manufacturer’s web sites and they will specify the pan requirements.

Last edited:
I bought a used seat on eBay. The seat was somewhat beat up, so the price was cheap. I only wanted the pan so that I could have Seat Concepts install the new cover and still keep riding until it was ready.

Back