• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where Do You Park At Home?

Where does your bike live?

• In my garage - attached or detached

Votes: 68 68.0%
  • In a shed or other utility building

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Under my carport

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Outside with a cover - I like to keep the dew off of it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Outside with no cover - My bike is manly and doesn't need to be pampered

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Inside my home - I like to keep it near me at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Mine lives in my new workshop with the rest of my toys. Had to get rid of my Koi pond to make space though.
I'm starting to think I should of made it a bit bigger...
image.jpg

My bike lives behind my spec v in the garage.
qedutury.jpg

Gigs

no parking available in my apartment building. park it with bike cover between the buildings and get exposed to the sun a few hours in a day.

In my oversize 2 car garage. My wife will get the one side for her car (nissan versa), and the rest is for my bike and work area. Its really nice hitting the garage door button in my riding jacket pocket and pulling right in. :cool:

Oh, I also have hot water heat through the house and garage floor, so its always nice in the winter. :D

parking

Wherever my wife tells me to park it. It's her house. But presently garage privileges in effect because I park my Jeep at work under covered parking.

Mine sits in a 2 car garage that we typically only park one vehicle in. And that of course, is the wife's TB. On either side of it, sits a CB750K and a NC700X. These past 2 weeks, I have been doing some major construction on my garage. The previous owner of the house had way to many shelves built, I tore them down and started finishing the garage. Now with the shelves gone, and a new bench built I can focus on my 915 rebuild and some other stuff in the garage. I don't have pics atm, but will post them up later on.

I have a three car garage. My NCX shares the double bay with my wife's sedan while my van is relegated to the driveway so the single bay can be used for shop, storage, beer fridge, etc...

We got 1/2 the roof done yesterday,should finish it up today !!
Yipeeeeee.
This has been a year long process,we got 3/4 of the wood for free and the rest we bought as we got extra money.No credit cards were used !!.
my6ehe2a.jpg

y5ypepeh.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Half of a 2 car garage is where I park the bikes. At times there have been four motorcycles but the right number is three so nothing has to be moved to ride one in or out. My wife's Acura TL takes the other bay.

Two car garage. Two VWs and three bikes. It's a tight fit but it can be done. The car sits out right now because I don't want to play musical chairs every time I want to ride, but this winter some adjustments will be made. Ordered the center-stand for the NC. That should help. My old GS already has one, so that should make them take less space. Too bad I can't say the same for the wifes Shadow 750. That thing is a pain to maneuver too.

Back