• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Where Do You Park At Home?

Where does your bike live?

• In my garage - attached or detached

Votes: 68 68.0%
  • In a shed or other utility building

Votes: 12 12.0%
  • Under my carport

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Outside with a cover - I like to keep the dew off of it

Votes: 11 11.0%
  • Outside with no cover - My bike is manly and doesn't need to be pampered

Votes: 5 5.0%
  • Inside my home - I like to keep it near me at all times

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I keep mine in the garage along with the Civic and CRV. Isn't this what garages are for? Living 7 and 1/2 years in Iowa where the winters get really cold you learn the value of using your garage for your vehicles.

I keep mine in the garage along with the Civic and CRV.

We have a Civic and a Fit. I was deciding between the NCX and a very nice used Aprilia Mana. My wife looked at me like I was an idiot and said, "One of them is a Honda?" I married a smart woman.

There is a concrete pad down at the front of my development (we can't bring bikes up to our homes, which is pretty crappy) with metal hoops embedded in the cement for hooking a lock to. I will, however, store my bike in my shed during the winter months since I won't be riding it much, and would like to keep the battery hooked up to a battery tender.

-Jesse

In the garage in the 3rd bay wedged in with some "stuff" I've yet to find a proper home for. Full size cars in bays 1 & 2. Will be interesting, though, in a month or so when my wife gets her golf cart - her payback for not objecting to the NCX.

There is a concrete pad down at the front of my development (we can't bring bikes up to our homes, which is pretty crappy) with metal hoops embedded in the cement for hooking a lock to. I will, however, store my bike in my shed during the winter months since I won't be riding it much, and would like to keep the battery hooked up to a battery tender.

-Jesse

The number one reason for not living in a HOA

-Jesse

Yeah. The Loud Pipes Save Lives crowd ruined it for everybody. :(

Greg

('scuse me while I don flame suit).

Last edited:

Yeah. The Loud Pipes Save Lives crowd ruined it for everybody. :(

Greg

('scuse me while I don flame suit).

No flaming from me lol, it sucks but the upside is its a pretty good neighborhood filled with older people, no theft, no break ins, so its a trade off but I can live with it.

And the loud pipes thing, my truck is louder (booths stereo and engine wise) than the bike will ever be lmao.

-Jesse

I built a " bikeport " next to the house to keep them dry.
This weekend we put the roof on my new garage.
upanegah.jpg

azequ2ed.jpg

The new garage !!.
y8arudu4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Garage, on a center stand. My cars are outside.... ;)

Last edited:
Back