• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When will it Arrive? 2024 NC750X

I don't think Honda is that dumb since it sells well but I would like to know what the Canada problem is.
I can only guess the Canada problem was slow NC sales, and the new Transalp. Here in the US, the manual version NC was already killed off, and 2024 being the same color as 2023 is out of sync with Honda’s typical year to year model changes. No “bold new color” signals to me a model that may be coasting out. We shall see.

The NC sells well? In the USA? I have been surprised every October for the last 10 years because it has made Honda's line up for another year. In the UK and Europe the NC has been a good seller but not so much in the USA.

put the down payment for 2024 NC750X in Oct.2023 and still waiting for the new bike that presumably to arrive in Dec.2023, and every time I call or drop by the dealership they push the delivery by a month, from Dec. to Jan, and from Jan. to Feb, and from Feb, God know when? Anyone has an idea or thought?

put the down payment for 2024 NC750X in Oct.2023 and still waiting for the new bike that presumably to arrive in Dec.2023, and every time I call or drop by the dealership they push the delivery by a month, from Dec. to Jan, and from Jan. to Feb, and from Feb, God know when? Anyone has an idea or thought?
So, you’ve realized by now that any delivery date the dealer might give you is meaningless, as they have no control over the process. Seems if your unwavering choice is a new 2024 NC750X, your only options are to wait, or try to find another dealer that might have or get a ‘24 unit sooner than your dealer.

I waited 4 months I think for my 2021 to arrive. I believe I ordered it in March 2021 and it came in, in June 2021.
I must have been the lucky exception when I bought my 2022 model in March of that year in Maryland. There were two dealers in the Baltimore area near me and both had an XD variant on the showroom floor which is the one I wanted. So not only did I not have to wait to get it, but I didn't have to pay more than the MSRP which I understand many people did at that time. Better to be lucky than good.

I don't think Honda is that dumb since it sells well but I would like to know what the Canada problem is.
Does it sell well? I always thought it was a niche product here but I would be happy if it did sell well.

For those of you looking for a 2024, I receive a call from a local dealer in Scotia/Schenectady NY (Jaff Motors). They just received a new 2024 NC750X DCT in from Honda if anyone is interested. I was on their list to call as I was waiting for one to come in. I fortunately found one last year (2023). It’s the same as last year if anyone is interested look them up and give them a call.

I was just at the Langley BC Honda dealer today. The NC750X is discontinued, both manual and DCT. 2023 was the last year (unless they decide to bring it back later). They have brought out the Transalp to replace it ($2000 more than the NC and not even close). You can only get the DCT in the NX500 or the Africa Twin, the Transalp does not have it. Good thing I got mine when I could!

I was just at the Langley BC Honda dealer today. The NC750X is discontinued, both manual and DCT. 2023 was the last year (unless they decide to bring it back later). They have brought out the Transalp to replace it ($2000 more than the NC and not even close). You can only get the DCT in the NX500 or the Africa Twin, the Transalp does not have it. Good thing I got mine when I could!
The NX500 doesn't feature a DCT option. The engine/transmission is over 10 years in production, held over from the CB500X.

Here is an interesting article from CycleWorld nearly four years ago

This shows a possible 850 engine, canted even more horizontal than the 700/750 engines. Lets hope this comes to fruition.

The salesman does know his machine. You are right, no DCT option.
He doesn’t know his product line, either. The Transalp is in no way intended by Honda to replace the NC (as you say, it’s not even close to the NC), as evidenced by the global markets where both are and have been available. It is intended to compete in a growing segment Honda previously wasn’t represented in. The NC has always been its own segment in a lot of ways, and the bean counters at Honda simply watch the numbers. Numbers go down, product goes away. A large portion of the North American motorcycle-buying public have never “gotten” the NC. So far, enough to keep it in the lineup, but all things must pass.

Back