• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

When will it Arrive? 2024 NC750X

zaki-herz

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Anyone has an idea as when the 2024 NC750X model will arrive? I put a down payment, more than a month ago, and do know know when I would receive it! Thank You.

Hi, Anyone has an idea as when the 2024 NC750X model will arrive? I put a down payment, more than a month ago, and do know know when I would receive it! Thank You.
First welcome to the forum; I’m glad you’re here, and I hope you eventually get to enjoy your 2024 NC.

It’s an international forum. Are you asking about when they will be imported to the USA? Your location is showing as 5 digits but I can’t know if that is a ZIP code or other identification.

Greg & Co. Thank You for the prompt response and clear directions. I live in N. California, San Francisco Bay Area, at large, about 40 miles south of the San Francisco. The dealership in my town took my $$ and totally non-committal to as when the new 2024 NC750 would be available? I am eagerly anxious to get my bike, and missing out, big time, on outing, touring, hiking, etc. both physically and emotionally down! Would love to get some info about the expected arrival of this model to N. California, that would give me a peace of mind, or at least would allow me to plan for something if the new arrival is going to be too late! Thank You again.

Inventories are still not “normal.” As uninterested as the dealer seems now the dealer is your best contact as to a shipment date from one of 5 domestic warehouses and an anticipated delivery date. Dealers are able to order product when certain order windows come open. The order window may not have opened for 2024 NC750s yet so he has no idea of delivery yet.

Good luck, most people waited a year for the 2023.o_O

I was told by my Honda dealer that there were no more 2023's available to order last Jan 2023, I went and bought a new 2023 Versys 650 LT. I hated that bike, I tried to like it. Didn't work.:oops:
One amazingly showed up on his sales floor March 23 2023. Traded the Kawasaki for it. I finally got what I wanted. Whew. :cool: :cool:

Last edited:
amazing stories, Thank You all for all the insight, advise, and setting the expectation. I do not have another motorcycle, and like to know what to do in the interim?

amazing stories, Thank You all for all the insight, advise, and setting the expectation. I do not have another motorcycle, and like to know what to do in the interim?
If waiting is a big problem, in the interim you could look at buying a different bike instead. Is a new, as yet non-existent 2024 NC750X your only possible choice? It would be essentially the same as a 2021 or 22 model except for color, and from what we know, identical to a 2023 model. And beyond that there may be dozens of other perhaps suitable models to chose from, if you’re just itching to have a motorcycle. Expand your options, or wait.

At
At the least contact the dealer sales manager and ask when the order window for 2024 NC750Xs opened or will open for him/her to place the order.

Honda product inventories are in much better shape than they were 2 years ago or even a year ago. This doesn’t mean you might not have to wait 3 months or more.

Like 670cc said you might consider a new older model NC at another dealer that is available now instead of waiting for a 2024.

forum member selling bike, I assume up the coast from you. You could save a couple of grand

North Dakota is a long way from San Francisco. Just sayin'.
Maybe it could be shipped?

Oh, I forgot the North Dakota part. Heck his handle is Seadog. Where is the ocean in North Dakota? Lol

Yea could ship it and still save a ton, and its got some good accessories on it and an extended warranty all of which cost a pretty penny.

I live in Northern California, and it took a year and 3 months (15 months) to get my 2023 NC750x DCT but I knew I would be sorry if I got a different bike, so I waited.................and waited.

If waiting is a big problem, in the interim you could look at buying a different bike instead. Is a new, as yet non-existent 2024 NC750X your only possible choice? It would be essentially the same as a 2021 or 22 model except for color, and from what we know, identical to a 2023 model. And beyond that there may be dozens of other perhaps suitable models to chose from, if you’re just itching to have a motorcycle. Expand your options, or wait.
Good idea, thank you. And, there are other factors that need be in consideration. The reason I ditched my 2nd hand old motorcycle is due to the fact that it was a 2nd hand, and did not want to throw more good $$ over bad $$. More importantly, I have a wife that I love and take all good and bad and anything in between to be in amicable relationships, which is a big factor in life. The wife, very much, rejected another 2nd hand option, and gave me permission to acquire a new motorcycle, knowing that I will not stop there. She is also accepting the fact that I will pour a fair amount $$ on accessories. I feel that I am committed to purchasing's a new motorcycle and my unwavering choice is the NC750X. What is keeping busy, or more accurately, sane these days is searching what would be good accessories for this particular model? Thank You for the feedback.

I just went to my local dealer here in Oslo and picked out a Matt Blue 23 NC this summer, a week after it was ready and registered to my name and I was good to go :cool:

I just went to my local dealer here in Oslo and picked out a Matt Blue 23 NC this summer, a week after it was ready and registered to my name and I was good to go :cool:
My '23 is mat blue but wondering if they changed the color again for the U.S. I'm glad I didn't get antsy and get some other bike that I would hate for 5+ years.

My '23 is mat blue but wondering if they changed the color again for the U.S. I'm glad I didn't get antsy and get some other bike that I would hate for 5+ years.
No its the same color as the 2023, European and foreign countries NC750's has several color choices. :rolleyes:

Back