• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Whats good for the Goose...

sumo

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Like others that are fortunate enough to live in a place with real seasons I put my NC into winter hibernation 3 months ago with no connection to the world except the Battery Tender Jr.

Since then I've been thinking I should do the same for all my rechargeable gizmo's, don't they deserve (and need) a little TLC? Isn't it better for their batteries to be topped up on occasion? I'm not sure but I guess it can't hurt.

1.jpg

Actually lithium batteries prefer to be stored at ~3/4 of a charge.....least that is what I've read.

I agree, but really have nothing solid to base it on other than habit. Except for my phone which I plug in every night on my bedside I don't keep any devices permanently plugged in charging and just top up the charge as needed. I maintain a testing lab at work with a bunch of rechargeable devices and do that here as well... only charge them as needed or about once every couple of weeks.

Back