• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your favorite camping dehydrated food?

LOL.. I was thinking the same thing about the bottles.. but I wasn't going to call him out like that! LOL
Wow. Leave poor Fuzzy alone. He just has those little bags of wine 'to aid his digestion' after dinner. And he does seem even nicer afterwards! :)

I had a few bags of dehydrated food with me when I left - common ones you can buy at Whole Foods among other stores, not sepcific hiker stuff that's usually pricier - and they were good, but I honestly did most of my lonely meals - on camping days - on little boxes of soup I just had to pour into the pot and re-heat. That was all I needed, along with some fig bars and/or protein bars. I don't think I can blame them for having lost 6 kg, I just think I only had 2 meals a day as an average during my trip - compensated with (expensive) Starbucks lattes.

Thing is, nothing is better than a quick meal and a beer - and since I couldn't carry enough (cold) beer in the bike (space issue), I had to find a place for the beer and then they also usually had food ;)

People can laugh all they want about my bags, but I enjoy a good glass of wine and they are a good way to transport and preserve wine. Wine is not sold in the bags, I put wine I like in the bags. I bought them after seeing them highlighted as product of the year in a backpacking magazine. I bought mine at REI

https://www.amazon.com/Platypus-Pla...&qid=1481851152&sr=8-1&keywords=platypreserve

I have to agree with Fuzzy on this one:

Minimizes oxygen exposure!!!!!!

GO ARMY !!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful year this will be!!!!

We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
People can laugh all they want about my bags, but I enjoy a good glass of wine and they are a good way to transport and preserve wine. Wine is not sold in the bags, I put wine I like in the bags. I bought them after seeing them highlighted as product of the year in a backpacking magazine. I bought mine at REI

https://www.amazon.com/Platypus-Pla...&qid=1481851152&sr=8-1&keywords=platypreserve
Franzia wine is a bag in a box. You can take the bag out of the box and transport it or leave it in the box :)

Back