• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What is your age group

Which age group are you in

• 16 - 20

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 21- 30

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • 31 - 40

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • 41-50

Votes: 24 34.8%
  • 51 - 60

Votes: 20 29.0%
  • OVER 60

Votes: 9 13.0%

• Total voters
As per today my age falls in the cathegory of 54 physically, but mentally about 17 if I put in some effort and shape up.

What about yours?

Last edited:
As per today my age falls in the cathegory of 54 physically, but mentally about 17 if I put in some effort and shape up.

What about yours?

Happy biking! You (avatar) do look much younger than your announced age.
:D

I am guessing you have a nice dinner and then a nice ride...not necessarily in that sequence though.
Happy Birthday!

Last edited:
Thanks all! The birthday cake is gone as the dinner with relatives. I might take a nice evening/night ride later as an extra premium treatment for myself. Because I'm worth it, right? :) I took one yesterday too, and there is some extra good feeling when the air is slightly moist and fresh (not chilly) when the bike responses are extra swift and the apex in the curves are hit spot on. And the cagers are left far far behind me. Life is gooood!

And yes, the avatar pic is not that old, might be a year or so. I took it myself as I act as an photographer every now and then.

Thank you James!
You are absolutely right. From the city core we are still close to the archipelago, the forests, the wildlife, the waterside, urbanized areas and true un-urbanized places. All within less than an hour of driving. It's quite cool! :)

More often than not, my age has been used against me in real life or in cyberspace.
If I say something too serious, people will say I am a pretender.
When I say something too comical, some will tell me to act my age.
Hmm...
What do I do? I would like to come clean on such things, coz someone ever criticised me for with-holding information and trying to be funny.
All roads lead to hell.

I am 40 this year, in a body of a 30 (I like to think so) and with the mindset of a 55.
Case closed.

Back