• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

What do you carry on your bike?

》Right pannier contains:

A toolkit that can handle nearly everything you would expect to deal with on the road (and then some)

Rain suit -jacket, pants, glove covers, and booties

Spare pair of gloves

Cycle Pump

Antigravity Jumpstart battery

Microfiber cloths

Folding baseball cap. Brim folds in thirds

》Right forward compartment contains:

2oz Fuel additive bottle with a mix of Startron stabilizer/ethanol treatment and Lucas Oil fuel treatment. I add this every tank this time of year as I never know how long the bike might sit after a snowstorm.

Several pairs of earplugs.

Gerber multitool

Package of tissues

Sunglasses

My cell phone when riding

Kickstand puck

Pens and a small Rite-in-Rain notepad

》Both left side compartments and the top case are usually empty unless needed for that trip.

sent from a Speak and Spell connected to a phonograph equipped with a saw blade, fork, and umbrella.
You're well prepared

I want to put in my frunk:
- Powerbank
- Knife
- Allen key set (in all the necessary sizes)
- Socket set (in all the necessary sizes)
- Toolkit (Screwdriver + bits, wrenches, zip ties, etc...)
- First aid kit
- Sunglasses
- Tissues
- Fluorescent jacket
- European accident statement
- LED light
- Bottle of water
- My Galaxy S5 used as GPS
- Thermal underwear
- 2 pairs of gloves (Gore Tex and Summer)
- Chain lock
- Tire plugs (I still need to buy these because I had tubes on my previous bike)

In my topcase:
- My backpack

Note: on my previous bike I had all these things with me in only 1 small top box ;)
You never know when you break down :')

I always have a knife and a LED flashlight on me anyway but I also carry a tool kit that I use for all of my maintenance. I also have a leatherman I leave in my frunk, any quality multi tool would be a good addition, those things are like duck tape they'll fix most things in a pinch. Cough drops to avoid dry mouth, ear plugs, small diameter but long and strong rope (for tying stuff to my motorcycle) a tire gauge cigarette outlet charger (car charger) and a couple of charger cables. At a minimum and those are all kept in the frunk my side cases are used to carry my gear or back pack

Last edited:
I have saddle bags, in them I carry a tool bag which also contains a tire plug kit, cable lock, bungie cord, rain gear. In the left bag I carry a socket set, a Lightning Bolt (jump start for battery) a couple bottles of water and a rag. In the Frunk I carry a .32 cal. revolver, a bottle of water, spare set of gloves, a rag, snacks and fast food coupons and a flashlight. All these go with me whether on the 700 or my cruiser. We do a lot of back road riding and it's a long way to walk for a screwdriver, etc.
I like the gun! I need to get back to Utah where I'm not in the minority for enjoying shooting guns on the weekend.

Back