• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

We're all doomed, and it seems the USA are leading the way! MUST SEE VIDEO!

Jelly

Reaction score
Visit site
I feel that this video really SHOULD BE SHARED with as many people as possible, and no, I don't own a tin foil hat.

[video=youtube_share;c34U0Pwz4_c]http://youtu.be/c34U0Pwz4_c[/video]

Edited to add...

This is not a personal attack on any Americans, I feel like it's more of a warning to how you guys are being f*%ked over!

Last edited:
I am sorry, those were condensation trails and not spraying; indicative of different wind speeds in the upper atmosphere; sounds like they have watched too many sg-1 episodes.

Well, I work in aviation industry and there is only one thing to say: if all of this would be true, then someone would have already said something. And we would see it happening every single day. But we are not... Just like davidc83 said, its just condensation trails...

How do they turn condensation trails off and on?

[video=youtube_share;0GrspMZJoyE]http://youtu.be/0GrspMZJoyE[/video]

How do you explain the pics of commercial liners with tanks inside them?

Did you watch the whole video?

Is this a condensation trail?
[video=youtube_share;K2z2ZzXFeKo]http://youtu.be/K2z2ZzXFeKo[/video]

How about this?
[video=youtube_share;_gZG6LTgBi8]http://youtu.be/_gZG6LTgBi8[/video]

1. Condensation trails are caused by humidity/water vapor density, and yes, they can disappear/reappear in seconds, depending on the water vapor in the air
2. yes, those are condensation trails
3. yes, again, the pilot either added power or reduced power which would also cause different condensation trails, more/less power will add/reduce amount of heat leaving the tail pipes which will cause the vapor trail to change. You have never noticed this in cars in the winter-their tailpipe steam changes the amount coming out when the driver slows down/speeds up-it is the same thing.

all that in the films is exhaust, water vapor and carbon emissions mixing together in the upper atmosphere. If we could drive our cars/motorcycles at that height, we would see the same thing, just smaller contrails. I have seen the same thing out of tankers at takeoff in right conditions-hot/muggy or hot/dry. That last video is so funny, different formula: no-different avgas configuration; the red contrail at the end, if you notice, it is brighter on the left side than the right-duh, sun setting on that side of the plane-the contrails are reflecting the setting sun, I have seen this watching the setting sun in Cedar Key Florida, everything looks like it is red under certain light conditions.

I have been sprayed with tear gas in boot camp, been involved in spraying agent orange in Viet Nam to kill the green stuff, in spraying dry ice hoping to produce rain clouds, once got big time sprayed in Mississippi by a crop duster while riding my motorcycle, and got sprayed weekly running behind the mosquito spray truck in the ally when I was a kid. All those spraying and I am still kicking.

On the serious side, I did see the results of Russia spraying mustard gas on the mountain yard people in Viet Nam. The "yards" were always our best allies.

[video=youtube;4GFEu2Yqonc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GFEu2Yqonc[/video]

If you think that's bad, wait until the sinsiter effects of open motorcycle exhausts is made public. and Willie G. is the super villian behind it!!!

anarchy shall ensue:cool:

ObamaForward.jpg

I feel that this video really SHOULD BE SHARED with as many people as possible, and no, I don't own a tin foil hat.

[video=youtube_share;c34U0Pwz4_c]http://youtu.be/c34U0Pwz4_c[/video]

Edited to add...

This is not a personal attack on any Americans, I feel like it's more of a warning to how you guys are being f*%ked over!

Jelly, I'm not into conspiracies or things like that but that video is 100 % "Accurate".... When I first heard about this 7-8 months ago I started doing research after I saw the sky's of LA plowed like a corn field. People can laugh and dismiss it all they want. I spent enough time documenting my sky's and pointing it out to my family and friends. The ones that heard about this said there was nothing they could do about it and the ones that didn't know about it were SHOCKED when they consistently varifiied what was going on. At one point, back in Sept. 2014 I did a time laps of a beatiful blue clear sky in the mid afternoon turn into a hase of clouded fog. I'm talking about a FULL sky line. All from about 15 or so chemical trails. If you spend the time to research this issue you'll find that "something is definitely going on"... Even during late night walks with my dog, when standard airline flights are restricted to fly over the area, many times a month you can see a half dozen or more trails lined up across overhead.

No

I am writing this from my desk as a professional Aeronautical Engineer. There are many planes with tanks inside. Some hold extra fuel. Some hold water or waste. Many planes are outfitted with tanks during certification where water can be transferred in flight by pumps to affect balance and certify the CG limits. How many planes with chem trail tanks would it take to accomplish the results that are being presented here?

https://www.metabunk.org/threads/debunked-chemtrail-plane-interior-ballast-barrels.661/

There are patterns in normal condensation trails because that's how planes fly. The FAA only allows commercial flights to follow certain predetermined flight plans. You cannot just take off and fly straight from Point A to Point B. Everyone from small planes to jumbo jets has to follow radio waypoints. This is due to the FAA's lethargic certification of modern technology. GPS (Next Gen nav) is in the process of becoming certified, which would allow point to point navigation, but as far as I know it is only on a trial base in the JFK/LGA area so far.

Air navigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Con Trails can start and stop due to atmospheric conditions. Look at video of a fighter jet pulling a high-G maneuver or flying at near the speed of sound. The moisture in the air condenses and becomes visible in the low pressure areas on top of the wings. The air below the wings has the same moisture content, but it is at a higher pressure, so that moisture is still water vapor, not condensation, which is tiny liquid water droplets. If a plane flies through an invisible low pressure area, it may leave a con trail, than it will pass through an invisible higher pressure area, it may not leave any visible moisture trail.

hornet_gathering_a_little_condensation.jpg

Also, just like the gas tank on motorcycles, the tanks on aircraft are vulnerable to water. Water can collect in the sumps, which is a problem not for rust, but for microbial growth. If an engine fuel pump takes in a large quantity of water all at once, the engine may flame out and lose thrust, which could be a problem, especially during takeoff or landing. To keep the water from pooling, modern passenger aircraft have water scavenge pumps in the tanks which use pumps and nozzles to recirculate fuel in the tanks to keep water from collecting in the sumps. This way, the engine is constantly burning small quantities of water from the tanks, instead of ingesting a large gulp of water all at once. This water gets sprayed out the fuel nozzles and ends up in the exhaust stream with the rest of the combustion byproducts (which include water, even if the fuel is dry, as a byproduct of the chemical combustion process).

scavenge system.jpg

There are no such thing as chem trails. This is like the anti-vaccine movement, or global warming. The 97% of people who know what they are talking about are shouted over by the other 3% of laypeople that think there is a massive conspiracy.

How exactly would a chem trail conspiracy work? How is it that hundreds of thousands of people involved in all aspects of the aviation industry worldwide are able to perfectly keep this secret from the rest of the world, including their close friends and family? How many trillions of dollars would be needed to keep everyone absolutely quiet?

https://www.metabunk.org/forums/contrails-and-chemtrails.9/

OK. I personally work for a company that currently, actively employs over 50,000 people across the US. Over the last 40 years, we have employed over 110,000 people. We own over 700 aircraft and I personally have worked on the vast majority of those. How could 110,000 people work on 700 aircraft for 40 years, and all be threatened to complete silence? And we are just one company out of many. That's not even counting the military. And for the record, the majority of the military's heavy maintenance is contracted out to civilian companies. All of those people would have to be threatened to silence. I can say with 100% honesty that I have never been threatened by anyone about anything relating to chem trails. It has never even been mentioned, because it is not a real thing. Corrosion is a real thing. Birdstrikes are real things. Metal fatigue is a real thing. I talk about these real things with my co-workers. I have never ever heard anyone involved in the aviation industry mention anything about chem trails. Not even amongst ourselves, off duty, drinking at a bar, etc. That level of silence is either the result of the most massive and (more absurdly) most completely effective coverup in history (which somehow doesn't involve me), or it's because it's not a real thing and we don't waste our time talking about unicorns.

Hey, I'll seriously take on board your opinions Lou, hell, you're the expert not me (unless building and flying R/C models counts;))

The links you've posted are actually quite enlightening to me if I'm honest. They, and your words are the first decent evidence been posted to de bunk geo engineering, and I thank you for your input.

But here's the rub, there are so many of what appears to be experts (in their field) that back geo engineering up, along with witnesses and footage too, again professional people, not drop outs wackos.

And to be fair, it wouldn't be the first time that the populous has been lied to would it.

I apologise for my flippant remark about threats, I'd just woken up!

Your posts have steered this thread towards a sensible debate, not an argument, thanks again. :)

Hey, I'll seriously take on board your opinions Lou, hell, you're the expert not me (unless building and flying R/C models counts;))

The links you've posted are actually quite enlightening to me if I'm honest. They, and your words are the first decent evidence been posted to de bunk geo engineering, and I thank you for your input.

But here's the rub, there are so many of what appears to be experts (in their field) that back geo engineering up, along with witnesses and footage too, again professional people, not drop outs wackos.

And to be fair, it wouldn't be the first time that the populous has been lied to would it.

Your posts have steered this thread towards a sensible debate, not an argument, thanks again. :)

To make your point, Jelly.... I can tell you That in my field of interest, fighting, in the last 40 years I have come across hundreds if not thousands of Martial Arts Black Belts who were all "Experts" and Masters in the art of Self Defence and Hand to Hand Combat. ALL these individuals had more confidence in their abilities than I could even describe... Yet, all their history, styles and knowledge was meaningless when ALL of them were surprised a few years ago to discover that they weren't as deadly as they claimed or thought themselves to be once they were confronted with the style of Jiu a Jitsu and grappling. Today, the combination of ground and stand up fighting (evolved) is known as mixed martial arts .... But my point is for centuries (up to the last few years), the majority of fighters who were bounfied geniuses in their styles and would put their lives on the line for it, were wrong. Sometimes all it takes is for one person to choke another person out to destroy centuries of misguidedness. Being experienced in something doesn't nessesery make you right. Best, to keep an open mind.

To make your point, Jelly.... I can tell you That in my field of interest, fighting, in the last 40 years I have come across hundreds if not thousands of Martial Arts Black Belts who were all "Experts" and Masters in the art of Self Defence and Hand to Hand Combat. ALL these individuals had more confidence in their abilities than I could even describe... Yet, all their history, styles and knowledge was meaningless when ALL of them were surprised a few years ago to discover that they weren't as deadly as they claimed or thought themselves to be once they were confronted with the style of Jiu a Jitsu and grappling. Today, the combination of ground and stand up fighting (evolved) is known as mixed martial arts .... But my point is for centuries (up to the last few years), the majority of fighters who were bounfied geniuses in their styles and would put their lives on the line for it, were wrong. Sometimes all it takes is for one person to choke another person out to destroy centuries of misguidedness. Being experienced in something doesn't necessarily make you right. Best, to keep an open mind.

I've always regarded myself as very open minded, which is why I don't discount anything (except the ludicrous like Elvis living with Hitler on the moon).

The best way to describe it is to quote a song...

"The more I see,
The more I know,
The more I know,
The less I understand"

Paul weller, changing man.

[video=youtube_share;p1cum0R0SAE]http://youtu.be/p1cum0R0SAE[/video]

To make your point, Jelly.... I can tell you That in my field of interest, fighting, in the last 40 years I have come across hundreds if not thousands of Martial Arts Black Belts who were all "Experts" and Masters in the art of Self Defence and Hand to Hand Combat. ALL these individuals had more confidence in their abilities than I could even describe... Yet, all their history, styles and knowledge was meaningless when ALL of them were surprised a few years ago to discover that they weren't as deadly as they claimed or thought themselves to be once they were confronted with the style of Jiu a Jitsu and grappling. Today, the combination of ground and stand up fighting (evolved) is known as mixed martial arts .... But my point is for centuries (up to the last few years), the majority of fighters who were bounfied geniuses in their styles and would put their lives on the line for it, were wrong. Sometimes all it takes is for one person to choke another person out to destroy centuries of misguidedness. Being experienced in something doesn't necessarily make you right. Best, to keep an open mind.
Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?
I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of the fighting world. When I was big into it in the eighties, it was the PKA (Professional Karate ***.) 2 min. Rounds , 8 kick minimum (to avoid a penalty). No grappling, elbows or submissions. I was pretty good but there's no way I would go against the guys these days! They are monsters!

Thanks Lou for bringing some saneness to this conversation.

Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand?
I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of the fighting world. When I was big into it in the eighties, it was the PKA (Professional Karate ***.) 2 min. Rounds , 8 kick minimum (to avoid a penalty). No grappling, elbows or submissions. I was pretty good but there's no way I would go against the guys these days! They are monsters!

Thanks Lou for bringing some saneness to this conversation.

ItLives, I was one of those who learned the hard way.... That even after 20 years of stand up, I really didn't know as much as I thought I knew. Today, after 11 years of ground training, I STILL don't know as much as I wish I knew..... You know.

Back