• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Went here yesterday,Oh yah!!!

mahbin

Reaction score
Visit site
Went to Sanora pass yesterday, WOW was it cool, great day for a ride up hwy108. I don't know whats up but I got 79mpg yesterdayhehe!!!

Attachments

• Sanora pass.jpg
    Sanora pass.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 275
I do this ride about two times a month, alot of times I will cross over to hwy 4 or hwy 88 and come back that way. There wasn't much traffic up at the pass, was vary cold and windy. On my way back to the valley, traffic got pretty crazy. Went from about 39f at pass to 94f in the Valley!!!

Last edited:
I often get a room in Sonora or Murphys and spend 2 or 3 days running the passes. As soon as I figure out how to post pictures I'll post up last year when I got stuck behind a cattle drive on Ebettes.

Some time this summer I.m going to take laport rd to Quincy and over on 70 and crazyhorse It sound fun, just as long as it's not crazyhore riding.LOL!!!

Some time this summer I.m going to take laport rd to Quincy and over on 70 and crazyhorse It sound fun, just as long as it's not crazyhore riding.LOL!!!

Will see, sounds fun but have to see if I don't have to baby sit my grandson. His parents will be going to texas and I might have to watch him???

Last edited:
Oh for God's sake, English appears to be a second language to my iphone.

Yours too?

4a9u9utu.jpg

Back