• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Waiting forwinter to let up

Luis Rosa

Reaction score
Visit site
Here in the Northeast US (Rhode Island) we are suffering through another snowstorm 4-7 inches of the white stuff before nightfall. I amlooking forward to rolling my 700X out of the garage to do some riding. Last time I put some miles on it was in December and that was too long ago. I hope the weather is better for some of my fellow 700Xers in the international community.

Ya it's going to be freezing here in Florida today we are going to be in the 50's...lol. I can't even imagine not being able to ride my bike for months on end. It actually has been 5 years this year since I sold my truck and have been riding everyday since. It gets cold sometimes in the morning when it's 30 degrees and your doing 65mph (don't know what the wind chill comes to) but its better than staring at the bike in the garage! Hats off to you folks for your patience.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back