• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Wabdr..2014 ????

Glad to hear you're not too badly hurt. Think you'll be able to hold out till Jan to have the knees replaced?

Be more than careful on the way home!

Glad to hear you're not too badly hurt. Think you'll be able to hold out till Jan to have the knees replaced?

Be more than careful on the way home!

Jim and careful……that is like oil and water.

Heal up quick Jim and get that knee replaced so you can go at it again next year at full strength.

Here are some more pics from day 2.
It was a hard day ,everybody went down or got stuck but a beautiful ride.
atedytu8.jpg

9utyhuva.jpg

2ejadapa.jpg

hu7e9ygy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are about 1/2 way thru , having breakfast in Wenatchee.We are going to the USFS office to see if the route is blocked by the big fire.more pics.
y8yderut.jpg

a2a5ada2.jpg

ra4a4yqy.jpg
uhynutet.jpg

Thanks for the pictures and RR details, buddy! Sorry to hear of the two Texas Tornadoes spinning off the track. Hope they are both not too much worse for wear, and OCR will be better ASAP!

I believe that me and Troy are the first and only NC's to do this route. !!
My battered NC..
vaguhe6a.jpg

Good for you, I have enjoyed the RR.
I rode the north half of the WABDR on a XR650L and dropped it a few times. I couldn't imagine the whole road and and luggage you had on a NC.
Real proof of the bike and you and Troy.

The bike is pretty hammered ,the right pannier is dented,the left has a chunk out of the corner , the rack system is bent and pushed to the right . The skid plate is hammered, the rear shock is gone and the forks are mushy.The clutched fried on a NASTY up hill that everybody but 1 either got stuck or crashed.

Dang seems like a nasty hill.are you still able to ride?it does look fun.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I'm in a hotel right now in Omak ( 111 degrees so NO camping tonight ).It is rideable but the chain is all gone so adjusting 2-3 times a day .

Great job. Wish I had been in that last picture with you and Troy.

It was great meeting you guys,you 2 took the bull by the horns and gave your best shot.The other riders wanted me to let you know that they having nothing but respect for the both of you for your effort!!.

It was great meeting you guys,you 2 took the bull by the horns and gave your best shot.The other riders wanted me to let you know that they having nothing but respect for the both of you for your effort!!.

+1
Good job, knowing when to retreat to fight another day is the smart thing to do. I regret not knowing that sometimes.

Back