• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

User Names

Father was career military, So i joined.....been around the world.

Finding that tree in minot is the hard part!

Here is a pic of me on the Enterprise.................The real one

QUOTE]

I would say from the face hair that you may have spent some time looking out on the horizon at the U.S.S. Texas CGN-39 and my weapons systems. I had to helo to your ship to see a dentist once when I cracked a tooth, too big and too much like being in the Navy for me.

QUOTE]

I would say from the face hair that you may have spent some time looking out on the horizon at the U.S.S. Texas CGN-39 and my weapons systems. I had to helo to your ship to see a dentist once when I cracked a tooth, too big and too much like being in the Navy for me.

Actually not me, my son served 5.5 years on the Big E, I was just along for the ride. I did two tiger cruises on her.

Been aboard her myself. I was stationed in Oceana and deployed on the JFK for 2 cruises back in the early 90's. Had a friend take me aboard the big E. Never cruised on her, just docked. Great you got to visit underway. I took some friends out on a short cruise as well.

[video=youtube;JHq9NyRpwTU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHq9NyRpwTU[/video]

A short vid from the fantail I shot with my son...............

Initials. Boring boring boring lol

I had thought to making a pun maybe, using "pounds" / "shillings" / "KGS" / "stones" / "number sign" or some variant thereof, but meh, I'm getting too old to remember a zillion different user names on a zillion different forums, email acc.'s, etc., etc. ha ha. :eek:

Ludolf is short from Ludolf von Piletich. Kinda long user name so i keep it short, Ludolf :)

Comes from my gaming days especially many years ago when i started playing WOW. started playing @german server because of some friends and this sounded pretty german. In my native language lud = crazy :)

itlives-
A take off from "It's Alive!" in Young Frankenstein. I worked on restoring a 1958 VW Beetle for three 3 years. When I finally fired her up , that's what I exclaimed. I actually had it planned so I took on the moniker before hand.
I've never had a problem registering on any site -and I'm on a few. Mostly car sites and physical phitness.

FWIW- I sold the VW for a down payment on my present home. A good trade-off!

I spent a long time learning how to rebuild Stratocaster guitars.
I can't play them, but I can tune them.
StratTuner

besides.... the name of Steve Martin's dog in "The Jerk" was taken.

Last edited:
Ziggie,the little guy in the comics and newspaper.nothing but bad luck,if its bad and going to happen it happens to him,same for me.

Back