• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Top case compatibility questions

longjohnk

Reaction score
Visit site
Hey all, I'm looking at getting the Givi PL1111 Side Case Racks and am trying to figure out which top cases will fit on those racks? Revilla has the Givi E340 Vision Monolock Top Case on sale and i'd like to buy it if it will fit that rack. I am planning on attaching the Tusk Aluminum Panniers to the racks as well as they are half the price of the Givi bags

No top cases will fit the PL1111 side racks. In fact, to even mount the PL1111 you need to also buy one of two things, either the 1111KIT, which is just some hardware to mount the racks, or the 1111FZ arms that will support the side racks and a mounting plate for the top box. From there you can chose whether you want a mono lock or monokey series top box mounting plate. It’s complicated. There’s an old thread or two here that explains it. I'll try to dig it up.

Back