• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Todays ride

searsboy

Reaction score
Visit site
Got out for a ride of about 180 miles today. The low temp last night was 39 and the high today was 70...a 31 degree temp change means the name of the game is adapt!
I started with the heated gear plugged in

power port 3.jpg

and by the afternoon, before the temp started dropping again, I was peeling layers!
We got on a lot of different road conditions today...here's a vid

1.4.2014 Gettin' dirty - YouTube

Got out for a ride of about 180 miles today. The low temp last night was 39 and the high today was 70...a 31 degree temp change means the name of the game is adapt!
I started with the heated gear plugged in and by the afternoon, before the temp started dropping again, I was peeling layers!
We got on a lot of different road conditions today.

4.jpg

Good Video! I run up to Fayettville to eat from time to time, and I do enjoy the roads in that area.

smileyLargesmile.jpg

Last edited:
Your video had the opposite affect on me. Now I want to go off-roading in my jeep. LOL. I like riding roads like that too. Don't really care to much if the bike gets dirty. It will eventually rain.

Back