• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

To Frunk or not to Frunk

pconn

Reaction score
Visit site
Ok, I've been holding this in ever since I joined this Forum, but I can't hold it anymore :)

How did it ever get to be called a "Frunk"? It's not a Fake Trunk; it's a real trunk. :)

In fact, it's a Fake Tank. Maybe we should call it a "Frank" instead :)

I'd love to think we NC700x owners were that original, but if memory serves, most owners of rear engine sports cars have called their trunks frunks for years. I know I heard it before the NC came about.

In reality, day to day use I call mine a trunk.

Since there is no other trunk, and to me a top case (if equipped with one) is a top case, not a rear trunk, I don't feel I need to make the distinction of a front trunk.

I still call my Tank bag a tank bag. I am not enthused with now having to call it a trunk bag or a frunk bag, lol. To me, they would then be interior bags in the trunk.

Ok, I've been holding this in ever since I joined this Forum, but I can't hold it anymore :)

How did it ever get to be called a "Frunk"? It's not a Fake Trunk; it's a real trunk. :)

In fact, it's a Fake Tank. Maybe we should call it a "Frank" instead :)

The cb500x is a "Frank" front tank:rolleyes:
DSCI0390_zpsc0c1ec2c.jpg

Back