• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Third Time is the Charm

barrett50

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
Being a motoholic I decided to sell my 2013 Ninja 1000ABS and craigslisted it. Found a low mileage NC in AL and bought it 6/25/15. Back in the fold, again.

Good to have you here again :)

So what was it about the Ninja you didn't see eye to eye on?

I remember sitting on one at a bike show a couple years back, and thinking it felt surprisingly more comfy and upright than I thought it would be, much better than a few of the other bikes in that vague category (ie VFR800 or VFR1200, etc.)

Having said that, sitting on one and riding it can't be compared, so I'm just curious on your impressions.

Good to have you here again :)

So what was it about the Ninja you didn't see eye to eye on?

I remember sitting on one at a bike show a couple years back, and thinking it felt surprisingly more comfy and upright than I thought it would be, much better than a few of the other bikes in that vague category (ie VFR800 or VFR1200, etc.)

Having said that, sitting on one and riding it can't be compared, so I'm just curious on your impressions.

L.B.S.,
Good write ups in MCN and other mags on the Ninja. Did some riding with my son in TN, N GA, and NC 6/17-21/15 and rode up and back from Tifton, GA. I'm definitely out of riding shape, but I remember the NC being fun to ride and easy on the old bod. Plus trying to keep up with my son on his Diavel was a challenge. Found a great buy in AL on a 2012 with 1600 miles.
John

L.B.S.,
Good write ups in MCN and other mags on the Ninja. Did some riding with my son in TN, N GA, and NC 6/17-21/15 and rode up and back from Tifton, GA. I'm definitely out of riding shape, but I remember the NC being fun to ride and easy on the old bod. Plus trying to keep up with my son on his Diavel was a challenge. Found a great buy in AL on a 2012 with 1600 miles.
John

Thanks John

So it was basically an ergonomic thing, where you found the NCX easier to ride, and was even more comfortable than the N1K, not so much that there was anything especially bad about it?

Back