• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

The wife and her new NCX take a tumble

I used the Draggin Jeans all summer. They have Kevlar lining in the knees and butt. I have the velcro-in knee armor for them. One advantage is that they are easy to hem for length. Most other riding pants have zippers, gaiters, snaps or velcro at the bottom making the hemming process tons of extra work that needs to be done by someone who knows what they are doing and can work with heavy materials.

I wish the Draggin Jeans had lining in more places but that company also sells an undergarment product, similar to long johns that is made completely from Kevlar. The idea is that you wear them under any type of pants. The armor attaches with velcro. With any of these jeans solutions you will have to carry wet weather gear.

Originally Posted by silverhound

Fortunately Revzilla has a riding gear boutique in Philly so I guess we're destined to go there and have her try some stuff on.
When you go there please let me know how convenient it was to get there and find parking. I hate traveling down there but if the new location has painless access I might try it.

Back