• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

tapatalk

Is anyone having problems with tapatalk again.I have 2 other forms and they work fine.on here some of the threads won't open.(most of them).but some will.or is it just mine.I cleared all history,log out at back in but no fix,driving me nuts.

Mine works fine. Try a reinstall and restart of your phone. That recently fixed up some major problems I was having with another app.

I don't have Internet at my new house yet and can only use taptalk. It is working fine for me.

Samsung Galaxy S4

I went to settings in the tablet where the apps are stored,it had a clear casha button,did the trick and now works.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

how do you add this forum to tapatalk? when I search 'nc700x',
I get the German forum but not this one.

edit: found it... you have to search for "nc700" not "nc700x"

Now all I have to do is figure out what tapatalk is for ???

Interesting (read frustrating). It looks like this form, but it's showing random posts, and there's no way to navigate. Where is the "Quick Links" button and "today's posts"... I live by those two.

Last edited:
Click the orange t in a circle,top left.click timeline.that will be all the newest post.they should be highlighted black until you click on them.you can also subscribe to post.you will see it when you click on the t at the left.its also easy to post pics.

When you tap the orange t circle you will see a gear icon on the right. Tap that and you can change settings to tailor tapatalk to work the way you want it too.

I use tapatalk almost exclusively. The things I miss are likes, user signatures, user stats, and polls don't display.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Now if you highlight the person thread you will see a heart.click it I believe it is the same as a like.

Now if you highlight the person thread you will see a heart.click it I believe it is the same as a like.

I can't find it. All I get it the pencil (edit), the quote icon, and the three dots to open the menu to add an image.

tapatalk is turning out to be a very useful thing! It got better once I figured out how to change the signature, and it's great to be tuned in to this forum that way.
Of course, this forum is suddenly "blocked" at work.... that's what I get for hitting it so often over company routers!

Back