• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Tacoma, wa

jayceegee

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi, Been riding bikes for 59 years. Started when I was 5 years old on a Sears tote-goat. Since then have ridden just about all there is (several hundred) and in all types of places, Germany being the best to ride IMO. Anyways, I am coming from the 2010 NT700v to the NC700x - manual 6 speed. Only have had the bike 2 days and really like it. Lighter than the previous bike, better handling, better MPG, etc. If there is anyone local I sure would like to take a ride with some company. Jack

Welcome to the forum and to the NC700x Jack. There are a couple of us NC guys down here in Olympia. Two of us (Yearroundrider and I) were just trading messages about a possible ride in the next few weeks (before the weather turns completely). If we get something set up, we'll let you know. I think you'll love the bike. Mine is DCT/ABS, all black, and it came from South Sound Honda. I've had it about 4 months and just rolled over 5k miles. I have been completely happy with mine.
Take care.
>Thom

Welcome. I am here in Bothell. My recreational day rides are over for the year with the kids back in school and activities and whatnot. I'll be here when next spring/summer rolls around too. HONDABIKEPRO, Dale over at South Bound Honda in Lakewood, has been known to organize ride groups from time to time. He rides a 2014 DCT if I am not mistaken.

Hello from Olympia! As Thom said we haven't gotten together yet but plan on meeting up soon for a ride. Glad to have you aboard! I was looking into the nt700v before purchasing the NC. I only have 8 years riding experience and mainly on a scooter but I love this bike! Mine is a red dct. Hope to catch a ride soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am working on a couple of rides this winter, trying to gps them around land closures. They will start at the lakewood store, and yes i will post the rides ahead of time, so any one can come, on what ever they ride. I will also post them on my web site or click on the red store logo on the main page. These are easy rides, for all levels of riders. Dale

Welcome to the forum from Little Rock, AR.

I am originally from Everett, Wash. I joined the army and was stationed at Lewis for three years (2/75 INF REGT) I left there and have only been back a few times over the years. I miss the state. I lived in Lakewood and Spanaway my three years in the army. I knew (I know it has changed) that area pretty good. A good majority of those three years I only rode a bike. A VFR500 Interceptor. My first sport bike.

I imagine Tacoma is quiet different now. My father lives in Lake Stevens so I never make it south of Sea-Tac.

Hope you enjoy the bike.

Back