• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Switchback LEDs for rear turn signals?

RubyRider

Reaction score
Visit site
Is it possible to have red and amber switchback LEDs for the rear turn signals? Is it even possible to make the rear turn signals running lights?

I don’t know the model year of your motorcycle, but on my 2012, the rear turn signals are single filament bulbs. So if I wanted rear running lights in the turn signal stalks, I would need to upgrade or modify the turn signal lamp sockets and wiring to accept a dual filament bulb or LED.

I don’t know the model year of your motorcycle, but on my 2012, the rear turn signals are single filament bulbs. So if I wanted rear running lights in the turn signal stalks, I would need to upgrade or modify the turn signal lamp sockets and wiring to accept a dual filament bulb or LED.
I was afraid of that, looks like im just gonna be sticking amber leds in there then. I love my NC, but I am not planning on keeping it so I don't want to mod it or drop huge chunks of change on mods.

Its a 2013 btw, so I'd imagine there isn't a huge (if any) difference

Back