• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

SW-Motech Alu-rack

Just got my rack from t. throttle and it does not fit, apparently my rear handgrips are too long and attachment points for top rack hit the handrails. Do you have any suggestions, already email T.T. they agree but have not offered any remedy.

I just spoke with our customer service guys and they helped a guy with this issue. Was this you? Have you resolved it? What we learned is that these do not fit with the Honda factory sidecase kit. I asked them to put in a ticket in to have a note added to the website.

Kev

I just spoke with our customer service guys and they helped a guy with this issue. Was this you? Have you resolved it? What we learned is that these do not fit with the Honda factory sidecase kit. I asked them to put in a ticket in to have a note added to the website.

Kev
Just a side note, the sw-motech trac bag mounts will not fit with honda factory sidecase grab rails. Dale

Back