• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Suzuki V-Strom 1000 ABS Center Stand Review and Installation

Uhhhh? Thought this was a Honda forum? Why a Suzuki review link here?

Admin put it there - in the NC700 News section. I moved it to Non NC700 section.

As moderator, looks like I'll need to start deleting the admin's posts as Spam! :eek:

Last edited:
Admin put it there - in the NC700 News section. I moved it to Non NC700 section.

As moderator, looks like I'll need to start deleting the admin's posts as Spam! :eek:

Greg, thank you for moderating. Is the admin an automated entity or a person? I've always presumed it was a person.
I remember that web sites like this sometimes make money when folks follow links (the target sites know where the link came from and then pay the referring site), so I don't mind following admin links... even that one.... to help out.
That may explain why it's there at all.

Every new review on webbikeworld is posted on here by "admin" at the same time it is released on webbikeworld. It appears to be automatic.

Sent from my GT-P5113 using Tapatalk

Back