• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Stator output and tire life?

turbodieseli4i6

Elite Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I have not found any reports on the Stator output.

I know our European riders have been enjoying my next bike for a while now, and there must be some documentation some where
showing how many KW,Watts this makes.

My Gerbings like watts and I like my Gerbings!!
I hope Honda has thought ahead on this!! I had to put a 55 amp alternator on my Goldwing GL1200 because they dropped the ball on this.

I know there are some NC owners getting a few miles/kilometers on there bikes now.

How may miles are you getting on the tires?

turbodieseli4i6:
Interesting question about the electrical output. I just searched a purported operator's manual, obtained from a link on a site across the pond, and couldn't find any information other than a warning not to use anything but Honda accessories. I see an electric outlet is available as an option.

My manual says about 55kW? I am not sure.
We the Europeans are at this forum, you may like to cross check.
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
My manual says about 55kW? I am not sure.
We the Europeans are at this forum, you may like to cross check.
:cool:

55kW for an alternator is a little ambitious - you'd need a BIG engine to drive it! The site recommended for the tech info is equally uninformative as it doesn't mention the alternator or its output.

Somebody must know!

I've looked again for the electric output. I see the bike's power is kW35 which represents about 47 bhp, as being the power to wheel.

My cbr250r 2011 makes about 330 watts at 12v. That has been plenty to run my heated gear. I'm sure the NC700x puts out at least that much, but it would be nice if it were more.

Sorry I never received a email letting me know this thread had a reply. 350 watts=29.1 amps at 12 volts.
I will have to crunch some numbers and see if this will supply my heat for the winter riding.

Back