• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Speedometer healer

Bskicrash1

Reaction score
Visit site
Does anyone here have experience with the 12 O’clock labs SpeedoDRD H3 speedometer calibrator for the NC? The website lists that is is available for the NC700 but not the NC750. I’ve emailed the company but have yet to receive a response.

The unit has a wiring harness that connects to the factory Honda speed sensor connector. I wanted to confirm if anyone on this forum has used this product on the NC750. I was hoping the sensor from the 700 is the same on the 750.

Otherwise the only other option I know of is the SpeedoHealer SH-V4.

I’ve used 12 O’Clock Labs products twice in the past and they have great quality. I trust the brand. However, I would be willing to try the SpeedoHealer SH-V4 if necessary.

I’m running a 150/70-17 rear tire with a 16 tooth front sprocket and 46 tooth rear sprocket on my manual 2019. The Speedo error is too much for me and I have to fix it.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_5035.png
    IMG_5035.png
    313.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_5038.png
    IMG_5038.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
I received an email from the company and was told to cross reference the speed sensor part number from an earlier model and if they are the same then the unit will plug and play. This is what I was suspecting but was looking for confirmation. I ordered the unit and will update once it is installed.

Attachments

• IMG_5042.jpeg
    IMG_5042.jpeg
    732.3 KB · Views: 6
I received the 12 O’clock Labs speedo healer in the mail. Now I have to find exactly where on the transmission the speed sensor is. The online diagram shows 3 possible locations…

I received the 12 O’clock Labs speedo healer in the mail. Now I have to find exactly where on the transmission the speed sensor is. The online diagram shows 3 possible locations…
The Vehicle Speed Sensor should be on top of the left side of the transmission, sitting above the left most gear on the transmission input shaft. In other words, above, forward, and medial relative to the final drive countershaft sprocket.

Last edited:
Just following up with the speedo healer. Once I installed it, I completed the calculation for my gearing, tire size, and confirmed with GPS. The product works as it should and is easily programmable for when I change gearing and or tire size in the future. I recommend the product.

Thank you 670 for helping confirm the location of the sensor.

Just following up with the speedo healer. Once I installed it, I completed the calculation for my gearing, tire size, and confirmed with GPS. The product works as it should and is easily programmable for when I change gearing and or tire size in the future. I recommend the product.

Thank you 670 for helping confirm the location of the sensor.
Thanks for posting the follow up. I have the 12 o’clock labs speedometer correctors on my Goldwing and my CRF250. The product is consistant, accurate, reliable. It became very important to have one on my Goldwing as I have installed a replacement final drive unit that altered the gearing quite a bit (definitely for the better).

Back