• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Slip On?

Jay, try teh YouTube. Nothing exactly for the NC700X, but you will get some idea... Just type "beowulf exhaust warrior" in the YouTube search window
Here are some for the SV650: Hope that helps some...

[video=youtube;-GkugqPLGT4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GkugqPLGT4[/video]

[video=youtube;lUPc1ytSEq8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUPc1ytSEq8[/video]

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice Lenny, it was most useful. I really like the look of the black :). Sound is nice to, although it is on a different bike. Judging buy other boewulf sv650 vids on YouTube, the sound is different with the warrior as opposed to the oval, but it could just be me.

Jay

...lol
maybe the video makes it a little more exaggerated... it's not as loud as a harley....lol
but i do preffer it. ..lol
here are some pics too... :) I cant wait till i tail kit to get rid of that back fender... It will maje the slip look better too... maybe even louder with all that junk out of the way....lmfao!!

I really like this GPR deep tone and have been toiling to get one however I have a centre stand and it seems like the stand stop is on the stock silencer. Which means the centre stand will probably hit the chain or something else. Jay Fridays - did you have this issue? seems like you dont have a centre stand? any advice appreciated.

So I'm sure this has been asked a million times by countless rooks like myself, so I apologize in advance for what is undoubtedly redundant, but I didn't really find anything that answered my questions in other threads... yes, I actually looked.

I'm looking for a recommendation for a good slip on muffler for my nc. I've seen some recommendations and some youtube vids, but it seems like a lot of the stuff is only available in Europe... well... I'm in Michigan.

So, is it possible to get a decent slip on that will improve the sound (not really looking for a performance increase) and maybe even add some aesthetic appeal for $400'ish? I'd like the bike to sound better... like a motorcycle.

Thanks in advance.

I am from Michigan as well. I personally liked the sound of the Leo Vince exhaust. If I were to get a exhaust, this would be it. Here's a video with a rider with it.

California Traffic NC700X MOTOVLOG - YouTube

I think they can be found on amazon for a reasonable price.

Edit: I think I like the beowulf one too.

Last edited:
I am from Michigan as well. I personally liked the sound of the Leo Vince exhaust. If I were to get a exhaust, this would be it. Here's a video with a rider with it.

California Traffic NC700X MOTOVLOG - YouTube

I think they can be found on amazon for a reasonable price.

Edit: I think I like the beowulf one too.

Ha!! Thanks for the link to that video. I'm actually familiar with that stretch of freeway that he was on druing the vid.

Well, after a few months of looking/ordering various exhausts, I have settled on the Two Brothers Carbon Fiber for our bike. Installed it yesterday and it is SWEET!! Sounds great and looks like it was designed by Honda for this bike and only this bike. Perfect fit and finish and simple install. Thanks to all who have weighed in on this topic in the last few months. You really can learn a lot from this forum. Time to go ride now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Well, after a few months of looking/ordering various exhausts, I have settled on the Two Brothers Carbon Fiber for our bike. Installed it yesterday and it is SWEET!! Sounds great and looks like it was designed by Honda for this bike and only this bike. Perfect fit and finish and simple install. Thanks to all who have weighed in on this topic in the last few months. You really can learn a lot from this forum. Time to go ride now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I guess it is too late to try one of these?

Last edited:
I do not either, unless it's at a stop light and the moron in front of me is sitting stopped at a green light.

I really like this GPR deep tone and have been toiling to get one however I have a centre stand and it seems like the stand stop is on the stock silencer. Which means the centre stand will probably hit the chain or something else. Jay Fridays - did you have this issue? seems like you dont have a centre stand? any advice appreciated.

Folks,

I need some help and advice. I am planning on the above GPR Deep Tone slip on exhaust however my dilemma is that I have a centre stand which means there might be an issue with the centre stand stopper as the stock silencer has an inbuilt centre stand stopper. Can anyone throw some light on this issue and whether these cans come with a stopper? I asked a seller in Italy as well as the Uk and have had no response. Don't want to order it and then find that the stand has no place to rest.

Any of you can impart some knowledge here please?

any views welcome..

Center stand stopper............................ Part number 35-21-01
From OVER Racing............

I already posted the fix............. Contact Web Bike............

Did see that post, however that web site looks a bit dodgy? is it legit? has anyone ordered from them before and most importantly I dont want to order this and then find out that the GPR has a stopper. Any GPR users here who can throw some light?

Folks,

I need some help and advice. I am planning on the above GPR Deep Tone slip on exhaust however my dilemma is that I have a centre stand which means there might be an issue with the centre stand stopper as the stock silencer has an inbuilt centre stand stopper. Can anyone throw some light on this issue and whether these cans come with a stopper? I asked a seller in Italy as well as the Uk and have had no response. Don't want to order it and then find that the stand has no place to rest.

Any of you can impart some knowledge here please?

any views welcome..

I believe it does. Well take a look at the pics and tell me, cause I'm not sure...lol.

I was wondering what the little bracket was hanging off the pipe. I think you may have solved that mystery for me...
:confused:

That is perfect!!! just PM'd you. Thanks a million. How do you find the can after having used it for sometime now>? I see you are using it with a baffle?

Back