• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Saw one at the Rochester (NY) public market today. made it a point to speak with the owner. From europe, states these are the type of bikes that do well in Europe, plus he is not a "cruiser or Harley" kind of guy.

Saw another silver one today in Tempe, AZ, on the 202 East Bound near Tempe Town Lake. Starting to see a lot of them in the Phoenix area lately.

I'm in the club.I was going through a small town on my way home from a ride today.turned corner and there is was.silver,you can't miss it.I just had to stop and find the owner.from Detroit.man I feel better now,I knew if I stop looking I would find one.

The first NC I found.

IMG_20140927_102504072 (1024x576).jpg

The second one.

IMG_20140927_105623617 (1024x576).jpg

I was too busy talking and holding tools to get pics of the other two even though they were side by side as a set of ROX Risers were installed.

Then this bunch of ne'er-do-wells got together, I'm terrible at names, the ones I remember (forum) are Old Can Ride, gboswellsac, and Chestnut (tiny human was napping through most of the pics).

IMG_20140927_140439718 (1024x576).jpg

Thinking about scheduling multiple days next year, it's supposed to be at the same location, about the same dates.

Saw one at Blue Ridge Motorcycle Campground Thursday night "extremely" farkled. Turned out to be Beemerphile's. Only had a chance to briefly talk with him. Wish I could have had some quality time to spend with him. He was suffering with a bad back from helping a friend move some heavy items. Hope he heals quickly.

Did spend some good fellowship and riding time with Wleuthold and Strick on their NCs and PonyDriver on his CTX.

I saw one this past Friday, southbound I-65 just north of the Ohio River bridge (the Kennedy) around 330ish pm or so. I was northbound heading home from work.

Saw another silver one today in Tempe, AZ, on the 202 East Bound near Tempe Town Lake. Starting to see a lot of them in the Phoenix area lately.

That might have been me. My route to work is south on the 51 then east on the 202. Someone else on a NC700x must have a similar path. As I've seem him twice in the last week on the 51/202. Hard to miss, as he has custom exhaust which is really loud.

Saw a red NC yesterday in Coos Bay around 3:00 pm. We were passing on a busy street or I would've tried to chase it down. This may be the same one my wife saw at the medical clinic a few weeks ago, which means there is an unidentified rider in the local area. If this was you, and you are on the Forum, give me a shout so we can meet.

NC spotting in Noblesville/Fishers area

I had yet to see a NC out in the wild since they came to the States...UNTIL THIS MORNING! It was still dark out and I saw another bike pull behind me. I was quite amazed because it seems that I'm the only one in my area that will ride when it's this brisk out (41°). Anyways, just as I came up at 146th/State Road 37 in Noblesville / Fishers, it passed me as it was turning right. Just as it passed, I noticed the unmistakable OEM panniers and panels - it was a NC! Just curious if it was anyone on here...

I saw one this past Friday, southbound I-65 just north of the Ohio River bridge (the Kennedy) around 330ish pm or so. I was northbound heading home from work.
That could have been me. I've found myself on the Indiana side of the river a few times recently. We need to meet at Wicks in New Albany sometime for a beverage.

Saw a silver nc700x yesterday afternoon, approx. 340pm, riding north on I-65 thru Louisville, Ky into southern Indiana. I passed him (I was in my blue Jeep Cherokee yesterday) on my way home from work. Ohio plates. Anyone on here?
Yup that was me for sure. I have Ohio plates and I'm in Louisville.

Yup that was me for sure. I have Ohio plates and I'm in Louisville.

We will have to meet up sometime. I work in Louisville (live in Indiana). I usually ride in the cold; however, I haven't ridden lately though-I cant get my mind set on riding in the cold yet, especially these cold wet days we have been having.

Finally saw one on my way home from work today, while on my NC. Seen the same one at the same intersection of Balfour and Hwy 4 bypass before but I was in my car. If that was a member here from Brentwood, hello!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back