• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Seen in the wild

Had my first encounter with a NC in the wild, was looking for parking and saw two bikes parked in an area i didn't think was parking, noticed as i come up it was another NC parked next to it and took a pic. Was on my way into Gencon Indy on Georgia Street around noon friday, it was sitting next to a BMW and had Bloomington Honda plate marker, was a manual and considering membership map it might be from the forum.

vQAU9fI.jpg

Saw a silver nc700x yesterday afternoon, approx. 340pm, riding north on I-65 thru Louisville, Ky into southern Indiana. I passed him (I was in my blue Jeep Cherokee yesterday) on my way home from work. Ohio plates. Anyone on here?

I'm glad people are seeing the occasional NC in the wild. I haven't had any confirmed sightings in South Dakota yet but this is Harley Land. Although I may have seen one going the other way on a road during the Rally, and I know Spud was here. Imagine, though, a thread like this on a Harley discussion forum. . .

Considering the rarity of sightings, I hope that Honda is selling enough of these bikes to continue making them. I would hate to think that they are ahead of their time.

Saw a 2012 NC/S in Perth, Ontario today. Dude either keeps it ridiculously clean, or it was showroom fresh. It looked bone stock, kinda took me back to the good'ol days when mine was that way......

Mine on the showroom was the very first NC i had ever seen outside of pictures on the internet and I still haven't seen one in the wild. I guess there are four or five here in Louisville. I'll keep a watch out.

Saw a silver and black NC today near Chaparral HS. (Temecula California)
Must be a 2012. Those are the only Silver and black ones.

Silver NC sighting in Warwick RI

Wondering if the rider is a member here? Seen twice in Pawtuxet area.......Blue riding jacket......

Saw another silver one (I've only seen 5 NCs in person, and 4 of them were silver the other was on a show room floor)
Farmington MN I was parked in front of my parents house, they rode by this morning (probably didn't see my bike between the SUV and the pickup)
Appeared to have a child in hi-vis colors on the pillion.

I was riding south down PCH (CA-1) earlier today on NaNCy with a group of friend not on NCs though. I saw a Silver NC700X heading north near Sycamore Canyon State Park.

I'm wondering if it was someone from this forum. Anyone? :confused:

IMG_3549.jpg

Not that far where the above image was taken. Afterwards we ended up at Neptune's Net and hung around there over an hour or so.

Back