• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Rotella Synthetic 5W-40 in NC700X

drseth

Reaction score
Visit site
My bike has almost 500 miles and I want to do an oil change. I have read that Rotella is used instead of Mobil 1 10w-40 racing 4T oil. I can buy Four quart jug for $21.36, while the Mobil 1 is $9.99 per qt. The Rotella is Jaso MA rated.

I have used the t6 (full synthetic) for years in every bike from low reving v-twins to screaming I-4s and everything in between. The nc got rotella at its first oil change. Read around for the price it's pretty tough to beat. Our local rural king usually has it for 19.99 a gallon

Rotella T-6 synthetic 5W-40, went in the NC with the 300 mile scheduled oil change. Just me but the NC seems to like it. Nice and quiet. Have use Rotella synthetic in BMW's. Suzuki's. and other Honda's, it seems to be a very good oil, more than just a reasonably priced one. One of the favorite oils for commercial trucker use, which are very expensive, and the owners want to keep running for a long time. One reason it is reasonably priced is Shell sell a lot of it, and has competition with Chevron and other oil companies for this market. And is certified for motorcycle use.

My 2 cents,
Art

Back