• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

ROK Straps Review

I don't really consider the potential extra length to be a quirk because it's not that different than using nylon webbing straps that have quick release and length adjustment, save that it also has elasticity that can be used to advantage. If the length varies for different loads, cut it off for the largest you envision and melt/fuse the cut end and tie the additional length off to something that keeps it from getting into moving parts. If it's used at a constant length, for a specific bag or load size, cut it off for that length and melt/fuse the cut end.

Great straps!

I keep a spare set in my bag.

Yeah - I do too. I have a pair of the wide ones that stay on the bike when touring but I carry a pair of the thin ones in the frunk just in case some low-life decides to cut the main ones off the bike
Mike

Bought some on sale at Twisted Throttle a couple of months ago. They are so much better than bungee cords, or nylon straps with cam locks, they combine the best of each.

If you like Motorcycle ROK Straps.........try their ROK Dog Leashes!!!!
Around 54" long (unstretched) with two Handler Loops.....one on the Handler's End and another close to the buckle that secures the leash to the dog's collar so the Handler can keep a tight rein on the Pooch. The elasticity helps in two ways: keeps the handler's arm from being "jerked" out of its socket, and decreases the stresses to the canine's neck when the leash does "run out of length". Three different sizes depending on dog weight. ;)

We have one for our 60lb Boxer........the leash is at least 6 years old, alittle "frazzled", but still stretching strong...!!!

Back