• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Recommendations for tire changer?

Erok

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm racking up lots of miles on the bike and am thinking about getting a tire changer to do the job myself. I've been checking out the Cycle Hill (No mar) changer, looks pretty good. Any other recommendations out there?

I have a NoMar and find it and the NoMar tools and supplies to be excellent. Before that I used a Wikco changer which was widely copied by Harbor Freight. No comparison between the two. I gave the Wikco to a friend.

I just went in with two other riders and bought one of those professional hydraulic tire changers. Between their bikes and mine and my wifes it makes total sense. Cost us about $320 each and will make changing tires a cinch. We all put a lot of miles on the bikes, and figure it will pay for itself very quickly between us. Balancing for now will be beads.

Thanks all, I ended up getting the Cycle Hill from No-Mar. Looks to be a nice changer. Will get to try it out in within a month as I'm at about 9400 miles right now.

Back