• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

RAM Mount great for NC700X

mburgess

Reaction score
Visit site
I recently put a Ram Mount on my 2013 NC700X for (mostly navigation purposes.) You can actually mount to the brake res. for ultimate stability. Mounting to the bars is not as stable. Pic attached. :cool::cool:20160605_002601_resized.jpg20160605_002626_resized.jpg

I recently put a Ram Mount on my 2013 NC700X for (mostly navigation purposes.) You can actually mount to the brake res. for ultimate stability. Mounting to the bars is not as stable. Pic attached. :cool::cool:View attachment 29990View attachment 29991

I put mine on one of the handlebar bolts. Torqued properly of course:

1c62b8563d48d8a672f7064cb962646b.jpg

It doesn't block the display and stays out of the wind. I think the best place is right behind the windscreen above the dash, so you don't have to divert your gaze so far away from the road ahead. I'm probably going to mount a GPS there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I put mine on one of the handlebar bolts. Torqued properly of course:]

It doesn't block the display and stays out of the wind. I think the best place is right behind the windscreen above the dash, so you don't have to divert your gaze so far away from the road ahead. I'm probably going to mount a GPS there.

I picked that one too. So far I'm really happy with it.
832f188e37bba6e245c05bd139d3a2bd.jpg

Last edited:
I've got the same but on the other side.

pic host

Mirror height on a side is most convenient for me.
Looking lower that that can be dangerous IMHO.

Back