• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Power Outlet Locations

Rydinon

Reaction score
Visit site
For a 2021 NC750x...

Where did you install a power outlet and what kind?

I know many folks have installed either a USB port or powerlet (aka Din, Hella) inside the frunk. Any other locations? I think the 2023 has a powerlet next to the frunk key but it does not look like there is enough flat real estate on a '21 to do that. I am considering mounting a powerlet inside the fairing attached to one of the front cowl frame bars. If you look down inside the cowl from above (look down at the forks) you will see the bars I am talking about

On my VStrom I had a coaxial female conector hanging out of the fairing for heated clothing.

Moderator moved thread from Forza 750 General Discussion to NC750 Modifications as the questions are about modifications to the NC750X.

I did exactly what you suggested.

The bulkhead socket version in the frunk and a weather resistant one up the left fairing support for my handlebar mount. The latter tucks in to the fairing and can be pulled out about 4" to connect my charging cables.

1715286393427.png 1715286562165.png

In past NCs I drilled a hole in the side of the frunk and installed a 12v power point (cigarette lighter type) for a USB adapter. On my current one the previous owner drilled a small hole in the battery maintenance cover for a SAE connector to pass through. The SAE connector is handy to connect to a battery charger/maintainer or tire compressor and I bought a SAE to USB outlet device and charge my phone with that plugged to the SAE connector.

IMG_4229.jpeg

Last edited:
I did exactly what you suggested.

The bulkhead socket version in the frunk and a weather resistant one up the left fairing support for my handlebar mount. The latter tucks in to the fairing and can be pulled out about 4" to connect my charging cables.

View attachment 54061 View attachment 54062
I've not seen a weatherproof one like your right hand picture. Do you have a link? Meanwhile, I will search on the Nile...oops Amazon. lol.

I've not seen a weatherproof one like your right hand picture. Do you have a link? Meanwhile, I will search on the Nile...oops Amazon. lol.
Search for Mictuning waterproof USB. Looks like the right side one in post #3. I have or had one.

Back