• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Placement location Amplink NC750XD 2021

ccrider60

Reaction score
Visit site
I am installing an Amplink on my bike and was wondering if anyone has done so and if so where did they place it.

On my 2015 DCT I used a Innov PowerHub (PowerHub), looks like pretty much the same thing. I put it in the space under the right upper tupperware (the fake vent). Ran the incoming power to the battery, and tapped off the left turn signal relay wires for switched power.

On my 2015 DCT I used a Innov PowerHub (PowerHub), looks like pretty much the same thing. I put it in the space under the right upper tupperware (the fake vent). Ran the incoming power to the battery, and tapped off the left turn signal relay wires for switched power.
I think the fake duct (vent), and even the frunk document compartment, are gone and no longer mounting options on the ‘21

Thanks, I do see a location in that area, not a whole lot of choices. I think I will use some heavy duty velcro after I make a little sub base for it

My PowerHub was placed in the same spot, but I cannot recall the relay trigger and can't find my pics.

too bad -- that was useful space left and right.
I have to admit really not sure what the fake vent is; however, there does appear to be space under the center cowl on either side. Now that I have my amplink mounted to a sub base I will play around and see what works best. I'll take a couple pictures and post final results.

On my 2015, I have the PDM60 (the previous model) mounted on the external left side of the battery box.

Attachments

• 20220305_112949.jpg
    20220305_112949.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
Back