• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Pirelli MT60RS

mtiberio

Reaction score
gjm.site90.com
Always wanted a set. Decided to splurge. Of all the online vendors, only Revzilla listed both an H rated version and a V rated version. For the NC700X, no more than the H rated version is necessary, and it was about $25 cheaper. Just an FYI for y'all

I wish Pirelli would make the MT66 in our tire sizes. I run the MT 66 on my cruiser and constantly get 15,000+ miles on the rear and 17,000+ miles on the front; on a 600pd cruiser riding the same roads I normally run the NC700x on.

initial impressions, taller than stock yet have the same size designations. Front feels lighter, bike tends to flop into the corner easier. I'm not a big fan of this feeling, but once I got 20 miles on the tires, I learned to like it. Feels planted in turns...

installation was a breeze. Tires were hot from sitting in the sun, and mounted and seated no problem

Very impressed with these tires. I think because the side walls are taller than the OEM tires, that the bike rides better over sharp bumps. Not a total cure for the too harsh front fork, but these tires definately make the front end feel more compliant.

V rated "corsa" front, and a H rated rear

Pirelli MT60RS Tires
Wheel Location:Front
Tire Size:120/70R17 58V

Pirelli MT60RS Tires
Wheel Location:Rear
Tire Size:160/60R17 69H

13466158_10153822549596848_864342393139054255_n.jpg

went for a 450 mile ride with my son (we are both 190 pounds). thought I'd square off the tires, not so. they worked and look fine... ran standard pressures (36 rear I think).

The only big block dual sport tyres I have seen that get good mileage are the Shinkos and on a couple of GSs. My NC came from the factory with Trailmaxs and though good tyres all around they look spent before 4000 miles. I'm opting for a sport bike tyre this time over appearance but those Pirellis are super cool.

Back