• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

passenger comfort

I'd like to add one thing I did not see mentioned. First, I did not by the bike for two-up. I bought it to commute. I have had the wife on the bike several times and she is not comfortable. Everyone has mentioned the seat. It is small. Her second complaint is this. Leg room. The pictures above only show a top case. If you plan on doing some longer trips where you might need more storage you'll probably consider saddle bags (side cases). I keep my saddle bags on the bike at all times. If you have saddle bags installed, coupled with the front pegs being close to the rear pegs, the passenger has a very limited amount of space for their legs. So my wife says. My wife weighs around 140lbs so she is not a big woman yet she says her legs feel a little trapped.

Others might have a different experience with saddle bags being present but I wanted to bring that up.

Back