• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

One week and 450 miles later..

JDE

Reaction score
nc700-forum.com
Been riding the NC all week to and from work this past week since I have finally got all my riding gear. (ATGATT) So far I'm loving this bike. Been averaging about 70mpgs between the first two fill ups. It's very wasy to ride. Taken some getting used to having 6 gears as my last bike and my car are/were both 5 speeds. Only complaint is the seat so far. By the time I'm riding home in traffic my rear end is hurting. I'm sure it has alot to do with the crappy road conditions here in the east bay area. When I get on the freeway leaving work BAM road construction for a couple miles then a few miles later more road construction and so on and so forth. Probably about half a dozen construction site on my route with no other way to avoid them.

Anyways, back to the NC. Love how easy it is to handle as well. It's so much easier to ride than my old VRod was. More nibble, lighter weight and less fatiguing overall to ride. (Less power of course, but that's ok by me)

Hope everyone else out there is enjoying theirs as much as I am. So glad to be on two wheels again!:cool:

JDE, glad to hear you're enjoying your ride, and yes, I'm really enjoying mine too. Into my 3rd week and about 800mi. Been having way too many days this month of thunderstorms that thavw forced me to takethe car. I did have an opportunity to enjoy some accupuncture for two minutes while I rode through the rain last weekend.

Have more than enough power for the highways or backroads. Very nippy and zippy.

JDE, glad to hear you're enjoying your ride, and yes, I'm really enjoying mine too. Into my 3rd week and about 800mi. Been having way too many days this month of thunderstorms that thavw forced me to takethe car. I did have an opportunity to enjoy some accupuncture for two minutes while I rode through the rain last weekend.

Have more than enough power for the highways or backroads. Very nippy and zippy.

Yes, it is. And to think the G.M. where I bought the bike tried to talk me outta buying it because it wouldn't have enough power for me. It's got plenty enough for me!

I just did my 600 mile oil change and now that I'm past the (max 4K rpm) break in period, there's PLENTY of power for me and it's FUN FUN FUN! I've had liter sportbikes and anyone that has an issue with the NC's power specs on paper is TOTALLY missing the purpose of the bike.

I just did my 600 mile oil change and now that I'm past the (max 4K rpm) break in period, there's PLENTY of power for me and it's FUN FUN FUN! I've had liter sportbikes and anyone that has an issue with the NC's power specs on paper is TOTALLY missing the purpose of the bike.

Well said, I agree.
:p

Back