• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

OMG this forum cost me some $$$ today!

ThumperX

Site Supporter
Reaction score
Visit site
I got to meet a couple of forum members today!!!

On the phone: lawmanfl yep I purchased his side cases and top box... had a great conversation!!! Spent bucks.

In meat space (that means in person, eye contact , and hand shaking) I met Kjang!! His NC is a lot nicer than mine and has some good stuffs. After drooling over his bike I went internet shopping... yep, that's gonna hurt.

My bike is in a better place because of these two guys!!

Now, who have you added to your life because of this forum?

It's great seeing people excited about making thier bike thier own. Have fun doing it.

Ahh yes Sergeant Chuck, your name was mentioned, I'm looking at the windscreen flow deflector that Ken has on his bike.
I've never owned a bike that had so many accesories available. It's always been make it yourself.

In a few weeks I'll have the bags installed just in time for a 1200mile trip that may extend to 2500.

I love meeting people off the forums.

It was a pleasure meeting you ThumperX !
Enjoyed our little talk.
Cool place you work at.
I'll stop by next monday for coffee again

see you then,
kjang

In a few weeks I'll have the bags installed just in time for a 1200mile trip that may extend to 2500.

I love meeting people off the forums.

It is easy for the miles to add up on these bikes. My original plan (two weeks ago) was a 1700 mile trip. It wound up being 2,300 miles!

I met up with a guy I had met on another forum and he took me and my friend on some roads that only a local would know. I just missed meeting some forum members here (due to a wreck).

It makes the internet more "real" when you get in "meat space" - lol

Back