• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

Oil and Clutch Filter: help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The part number may not be relevant to you, but it's exactly what I needed to know. The closest honda dealer to me is quite far. I'm ordering the parts online.

Why didn't you say that in the first place? Then all of this back and forth could have been avoided! Even ordering online GDP211's reply is helpful as that's the list that I used to order my oil filter from Amazon.com. No one here can read minds over the internet. If you want to know something specific, be specific!!

I'm not sure how my initial question was unclear. The very first response I got was perfect. Then a guy was a jerk to me and I told him so. That is all that happened. I don't need anyone to read my mind.

I would have used that list- but the list was simply a guy asking if those were right. If he was wrong, you risked problems. That's aside the point though.

Thanks for your excellent input though. :\

Why didn't you say that in the first place? Then all of this back and forth could have been avoided! Even ordering online GDP211's reply is helpful as that's the list that I used to order my oil filter from Amazon.com. No one here can read minds over the internet. If you want to know something specific, be specific!!

I'm not sure how my initial question was unclear. The very first response I got was perfect. Then a guy was a jerk to me and I told him so. That is all that happened. I don't need anyone to read my mind.

I would have used that list- but the list was simply a guy asking if those were right. If he was wrong, you risked problems. That's aside the point though.

Thanks for your excellent input though. :\

sorry I wasn't clearer with my list. It was taken from a thread on here (that is searchable) and later in the thread it is stated that those filters do cross reference with each other. I didn't go back and edit the post, but a read of it and you would have been clear. Next time I'll get my box of 64 Crayolas out and clear it up for you. Since your waiting for an apology from me for trying to help here it is

So sorry I tried to help you figure out a topic that has been covered here several times.

Signed, the "jerk"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back