• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New to the Forum

Hot Wing

Reaction score
Visit site
I'm new to the forum. I've been lurking since I put the first 200 miles on my Dad's new NC700X, last October. Looks like I swallowed the hook. Tomorrow I'm headed to Grand Junction Co. to pick up a fairly loaded 700X, with just under 800 Mi., and a full set of factory bags, light bar tall wind screen, but not the stock one. I'm going to want the stock small screen for summer riding.

Other bikes in the garage Yamaha FJR1300, Harley-D XR1200, BMW X-Challenge, Norton 850 project, Mini Trail 50 with lights, GasGas 280 Trials, CRF230 wife's bike. By the way the trials bike is like nothing you have ridden so far. I really have to learn how to ride it like it was meant to be ridden.

Yes I have a motorcycle problem. Admitting it is the first step to recovery. If this works out I may off the big Yamaha and the HD. The NC could potentially replace both of them. Heck I need the garage space.

Ain't no cure! Once it gets in your blood it is there for life. No rehab for this illness. Good riding and Welcome!8.jpg

SmileyGooglyEyes.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
And from Gibrlatar, Gibraltar. :p

You guys have the weirdest airport... it's amazing! (for those who don't know - the road / highway crosses the runway. Traffic halts for landing and departing airplanes).
Is it still that way?

You guys have the weirdest airport... it's amazing! (for those who don't know - the road / highway crosses the runway. Traffic halts for landing and departing airplanes).
Is it still that way?

The airport is nothing out of the ordinary (maybe too big for my taste), but the live runway... yes... once anything wants to start/land they stop the traffic and all the tourists are in heaven. :cool:

welcome buddy from ol blighty.

as for gibrolly its a just a ROCK invaded by troglodyte, yes they do exist.
ppww just sent me a picture of him and brother on their night out in gibby land:D....

Cavemen-cavemen-428595_512_352.jpg

You forgot to mention that we are both looking at you "getting jiggy" with our sister... the bad looking one! ;)

That is what usually happens when johnakay comes and re-discovers prices of booze, fags and gasoline in here. :cool:

Hotwing, I'm at 74 bikes and still going! Once you test positive for the bike virus, there is no cure except another bike.

I was born in Southern CA and raced district 37 desert races for years and trophied several times and once in a trial event on my Kawasaki KT250 trials bike.

The XR1200 may someday sit in my garage! My last Harley (I've been a dyno winner, big twin HD builder in Hemet, CA) was a pristine 2005 Sportster 883R with a stage 1 kit, 4.5 gallon tank with matching seat, progressive HD rear shocks etc and it was a great little commuter bike for my 24 mile round trip ride to work!

Have fun!

Sam:)

"getting jiggy" with our sister to true uglier the better;)
they tend to be more obliging
here's your nephew ... dats my boy!!:p
UGLY.jpg

Back