• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New Michelin PR4 & Ride On Installed today

I use a Harbor Freight tire changer and motorcycle adapter, with the added Mojo blocks and Mojo bar (to protect the rims). It's a one man job. I don't even know what the second man would do if he was there to help. If' it's difficult, you're probably just doing it wrong. I've changed 5 tires so far this year. I will admit I haven't done a Goldwing tire yet, but I will be trying one very soon.

PR4's are very easy to mount because the sidewalls are soft. When I saw the No-Mar guy doing demos all day long at a motorcycle show, he was mounting and dismounting a PR4 over and over. I guess the PR4 was chosen because it was easy.

Last edited:
Or find a buddy like me with a lift and tire changer... I am sure we could get it done for some good BBQ!
I really like my NoMar tire changer and balancer. Not cheap but not over the top either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That's my other hobby! Making real BBQ on my smokers!! If anyone in so cal want some real good BBQ for use of their tire changing equipment, hit me up!

Btw, I'm glad that I mounted the bike myself cause both axle rods were dry with absolutely no grease whatsoever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use a Harbor Freight tire changer and motorcycle adapter, with the added Mojo blocks and Mojo bar (to protect the rims). It's a one man job. I don't even know what the second man would do if he was there to help. If' it's difficult, you're probably just doing it wrong. I've changed 5 tires so far this year. I will admit I haven't done a Goldwing tire yet, but I will be trying one very soon.

PR4's are very easy to mount because the sidewalls are soft. When I saw the No-Mar guy doing demos all day long at a motorcycle show, he was mounting and dismounting a PR4 over and over. I guess the PR4 was chosen because it was easy.
Yeah, it was my 1st tire and I had to go watch the video a few times.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Back