• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi guys,

I am Aman from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I've been riding NC700X since May 2015 and loving it every day. Since NCx community in Malaysia is still small (not more than 40 members in the group), I have to rely on this forum to search more info and the members comments. So far it is much help by reading your comments.

Looking forward to get to know more about the bike and the members here. If you come to Malaysia, do contact me.

Cheers!

I'm new here myself, but I've found the information and advise found here, very valuable. Greetings from the central gulf coast of Florida!

Hi guys,

I am Aman from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I've been riding NC700X since May 2015 and loving it every day. Since NCx community in Malaysia is still small (not more than 40 members in the group), I have to rely on this forum to search more info and the members comments. So far it is much help by reading your comments.

Looking forward to get to know more about the bike and the members here. If you come to Malaysia, do contact me.

Cheers!

Howdy from Texas !

Welcome from L.A. (Lower Alabama) USA !
I was in Malaysia a few years ago, it was a great place and the people were so nice. If anyone here thinks we have hectic traffic they should see KL or other South East Asian cities!!

Hi wickerman. Its nice to know that you were here.
and you damn right, the traffic here is horrendous, to add to the situation heavy rain might fall at any time.

Thanks for the welcome wish guys. Appreciate your warm welcome.

Hello there been lurking here for a while but I have finally decided to join this forum. I am from Beaverton, Oregon and got a Demo model of 2013 NC700X in late september this year, and got about only 3-4 weeks of riding and put around 150 miles just commuting to work. Prior to that I rode a Suzuki GZ250 and sometimes my wife's yamaha vstar. Trying to be a year round rider ATGATT and with extras in the colder weather but haven't done much riding recently as PWN has been hit with multiple rain storm. Looking to forward to see what adventure the NC will have in store for me.

Hello there been lurking here for a while but I have finally decided to join this forum. I am from Beaverton, Oregon and got a Demo model of 2013 NC700X in late september this year, and got about only 3-4 weeks of riding and put around 150 miles just commuting to work. Prior to that I rode a Suzuki GZ250 and sometimes my wife's yamaha vstar. Trying to be a year round rider ATGATT and with extras in the colder weather but haven't done much riding recently as PWN has been hit with multiple rain storm. Looking to forward to see what adventure the NC will have in store for me.

Howdy from Texas.

Hello from Eastern Idaho. I purchased my 2013 NC700XD this last September and have been really enjoying getting back into riding after many years. Planning on doing some mix of on road and forest service roads. Hoping to do a Yellowstone ride since it's relatively close by. Have done a bunch of mods to improve the ride experience and protect the bike. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to this forum. I have really enjoyed reading posts and gaining knowledge from others experience. Hopefully, I'll be able to contribute back at some point.

Thanks,
Tim

Hello, My name is Francis and live in Switzerland. I purchased an NC750 Integra and so far, I like it, but I couldn't leave it alone, so I already have done some mods.
- Seat redone by a custom shop in France ,so that my fragile bum doesn't become numb after a while.
- Added an extension to the front mud guard.
- Rear mud guard
- Rear chain cover
- Chain oiler
- Tucano leg blanket
- LED H4 headlight bulb
- Top Case
I look forward riding the machine on the twisty Switzerland roads
Thank you for this forum and for all the good things found and to be found.

Cheers

Hello, My name is Francis and live in Switzerland. I purchased an NC750 Integra and so far, I like it, but I couldn't leave it alone, so I already have done some mods.
- Seat redone by a custom shop in France ,so that my fragile bum doesn't become numb after a while.
- Added an extension to the front mud guard.
- Rear mud guard
- Rear chain cover
- Chain oiler
- Tucano leg blanket
- LED H4 headlight bulb
- Top Case
I look forward riding the machine on the twisty Switzerland roads
Thank you for this forum and for all the good things found and to be found.

Cheers

Welcome Aboard!!! Greetings from SoCal USA...

You are off to a good start based on your list. So much Farkle, not enough time... :eek:

Gidday from Oz.
Kids grown so back riding. (easier to buy a bike than a car for commuting to work and which they would always be borrowing).
Bought a SV650, nice bike but why manufacturers make bikes with ranges of less than a small weeks commute is beyond me.(or between country towns, need 250+km in country Oz minimum if you want to ride).
I am almost 50 so bent knees and uncomfortable seat combined with lousy range prompted to ask wife for new bike for 50th/ Christmas.
Read about NC700s, (we dont have X in Australia) found one 2nd hand at half cost retail, so why not.
Rode most of the opposition, including CB500X.(they push these here in OZ to the NCs detriment. BMW R800 was my pick, except it is more then 2 times price...
MT07 is great , except same range issue 220-260km max from tank. (will probably get one when they bring out the tracer, maybe?).
Have had it 3 months now.. 6,000 kms (had 8000k when I got it)....love it mostly. Frunk is so bloody good for lunch and raingear no bags for work.
First ride was Canberra to Sydney... 3 hours...was a pleasant surprise except my bum didnt like it. Sits on freeway speed (100-120km/h) in OZ.) no problems, loves sweeping bends and yes I have ordered a seat for Christmas.
So now kness are ok, seat will be. Range is acceptable, (economy is great).
New screen is ordered, and soft panniers , tankbag from 20 + years ago fit the machine.
Weekend trips /holidays are now on the horizon.
Only thing I dont like is the single disc up front , 211kgs plus me is a weight to stop.
If it didnt have the ABS i would say the worst braked bike I have owned.
It does stop just not quickly, (coupled with anemic engine braking) I am leaving much bigger gap between myself and the cages.
One last thing... One experience I can say I have never had on a motorcycle before this one.
because of the minimal engine braking, top gear rolling down hills with no noise except Tyres rolling down the road brings a smile to my dial every single time.
I will be keeping this bike for a few years, definitely.
Regards,
Nebo.

Last edited:
Welcome Nebo. I sat on an new SV650S as it had great pricing. Knew it wasn't for me with the leaned over riding position.

Glad your enjoying the ride :)

Back