• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Sumo here from Southwestern Ontario. Yesterday I put a deposit on a 2016 NC750X DCT after many years as a cager. In my early 20's I rode a 1983 Kawasaki GPz 750 and survived! "Red line, 6th gear, 220 km/h, that's 137 mph!" so the old story goes. Before that in my early teens, like 13 - 14 I adventured all over the island of Montreal on my Sachs 49.9 cc moped. No helmet, no plate, no insurance, police didn't care... the good ol' days.

This new NC750 is not exactly the beginning of my return to biking, last year I bought a used 2009 Sym HD200 scooter (170 cc or so) and put 12k km on it at 95 km/h within a 120 km radius of my house. I enjoy riding my scooter but I want to visit my brother in Ottawa some 650 km away, I could set out on my Sym, I mean three hundred years ago guys made the trip in a canoe carrying several hundred pounds of pelts... but nah... so while I was looking at bigger scooters on the internet I discovered the Honda Integra which led to the NC with DCT. I began to search for an NC7 with Frunk and DCT but soon found there were no NC DCT's new or used in Canada. Well that changed for 2016 and while I normally don't buy new, I'm going to have one...hopefully before the end of April!

I'm Ron from Pittsburgh, PA just picked up a black showroom model 2014 NC700X this week. Been tooling around on my 2015 Grom for a few months and wanted something that I can take longer rides and have access to highways with. So far I really like the NC and while not as many stares (like when using the storage) as my Grom but still a few inquiries on what it is. The NC will be my primary but will be keeping the Grom for fun and trackside 'pitbike' duty.

G'day
Bought an Australian NC750X 2016 this week in Sydney. Don't know if I am the first in Aus but must be close.
Same deal as Canada, new look bike but old fork springs and front bulb is not LED.
Only ridden it for test ride and then home so no real comments yet. Smooth though and plenty of torque. Comfy.
Tight call between it and a new Versys 650.
Coming off a CB1300S so may well miss the power drop.

Hello to all. My name is Joseph and I am in the process of buying a new 2014 NC700x. To start I am a 57 year old child. I grew up for 20 minutes and it almost put me in the hospital for a week what a mistake that was. I have other bikes like my 2002 Suzuki SV650, 2000 1200s Bandit, several KTM's. I have a wife of 30 years that help contribute to my state of being. Three daughters and son-in-laws that gave me all my gray hair and baldness. Then is the Knuckleheads or rather the grandkids ages 13,7,5,3,3 . I have looked at the Versys, Triumph Scrambler,Tiger and Ducati Scrambler and went with the Nc700x as the best bike for what I want it for. Thank you

Welcome Joseph. The NC is a practical bike. It will be your balance to the KTM's. The NC is strangely fun even though it's not a - insert whatever fits here- bike.

Glad to have you aboard!

I'm Slim from Cambridge, Ontario in Canada. Picked up my black 2013 last summer. I've adde Givi Trekker Outback boxes and a Corbin seat and have a few more changes in mind. I've been riding since the 70's and I really love this bike. Looking forward to some nice tours this summer.

Back