• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi Sarge. I'm over here in the Greater Greenbrier/Wooster area. I grew up in Jacksonville and do not envy your ride on 67/167 (if that's what you travel). I work in Conway, so I have an easy commute. I always have my eyes pealed for the NCs out there. There's one in Conway I've passed a few times and now wonder if that's bamamate. I'll try to attach a screengrab from Google Streetview. If it's not him, I bet he knows exactly where this bike lives. Hope to meet you sometime this Spring. Be safe out there. -Jim

View attachment 22744

LOL! That is his. Technology is cool but scarry.

Yes, I ride 67/167 and there is major construction all through Jacksonville right now. It's pretty bad. Several more wrecks now that what was already a bad situation. I'm a very aggressive rider with my head on a swivel and have avoid several accidents. Thankfully.

I was just up your way last weekend. I went to a place called "Indina Table Rock Cave" east of Clinton. Good to have you on board.

Hi Sarge. I'm over here in the Greater Greenbrier/Wooster area. I grew up in Jacksonville and do not envy your ride on 67/167 (if that's what you travel). I work in Conway, so I have an easy commute. I always have my eyes pealed for the NCs out there. There's one in Conway I've passed a few times and now wonder if that's bamamate. I'll try to attach a screengrab from Google Streetview. If it's not him, I bet he knows exactly where this bike lives. Hope to meet you sometime this Spring. Be safe out there. -Jim

View attachment 22744

That is me! Man I need to get busy on the home remodeling work so I can get the carport cleaned up.

That is me! Man I need to get busy on the home remodeling work so I can get the carport cleaned up.

I didn't mean to be a creeper. But being an IT/GIS/Motorcycling Dude, you didn't stand a chance :) Seems like I first saw that bike under that carport more than a year ago. I also think I might have seen you around. A time or two I wanted to stop and talk to you about your NC. I'm really looking forward to the weather getting better so I can ride mine. It killed me that I was sick last Saturday when it was 67 degrees ... in February !!!

I'm in IT so not creepy to me. Worked for years for a software/hardware company that was in CAD/CAM/GIS. Now I'm working for a database marketing services company.

I missed out on last Saturday too. Didn't ride this past week with all of the ice and now next week isn't look good either.

Stop by any time and hopefully we can get together when it warms up.

So IT/GIS/Wooster......sounds like oil/gas to me.

Hello NC700 Riders. I'm from Springfield, Missouri, USA. Known as the Ozarks.. and on the famous route 66. Looking forward to my first ride. Just bought a used 2013 NC700X. I've had several bikes, including Suzuki Vstrom 600 and 1000. Kawasaki ZX 6 and 11, and the awesome Suzuki Bandit 1250 S (too much bike for me). I think I'll be happy with the efficient and torquey (is that a word), 670 CC in the Honda.

Safe travels to all.

Hello NC700 Riders. I'm from Springfield, Missouri, USA. Known as the Ozarks.. and on the famous route 66. Looking forward to my first ride. Just bought a used 2013 NC700X. I've had several bikes, including Suzuki Vstrom 600 and 1000. Kawasaki ZX 6 and 11, and the awesome Suzuki Bandit 1250 S (too much bike for me). I think I'll be happy with the efficient and torquey (is that a word), 670 CC in the Honda.

Safe travels to all.

Howdy from Texas! Like Bamamate said we will be having a meet up at the end of the month near you. Sure would be nice to meet you there. Looks like a few other folks from Missouri will be there. You can either camp out or stay in the hotel. The hillbilly hang out is a lot of fun. http://nc700-forum.com/forum/upcoming-events/8196-hillbilly-hangout-ii.html

Safe travels to all.

Welcome - and enjoy your new ride. Sure, torquey is a word! Good stuff on this forum, ride safe.

After looking at them for over a year, I Just got my nc700x. It is a 2012 demo unit with 10k miles, but still has a full warrantee. I commute 140 miles per day, so I get to ride a lot. I had been commuting on a 1981 gl500. I put a Madstad adjustable windshield on right away. I have found the bike to be fun and very comfortable so far.

New NC700X DCT here in California. One of the main reasons I got this bike was lurking here on the forum and listening to all of you rave about it. My other bike is an electric, a Zero SR which I absolutely love but I needed something with some range. Electrics still have their limitations. I had a scooter, a Piaggio BV 350, but wanted something more freeway capable. Once I test rode the Honda I was hooked. This is a wonderful bike, I will post more when I have more time but right now it's a beautiful day here and I need to get out on the road. Cheers to all.

Welcome from northeast Georgia! I think you'll be happy with the NC. I've always wanted to try that Zero, but my commute is too long for it to be a viable option. Enjoy!

New NC700X DCT here in California. One of the main reasons I got this bike was lurking here on the forum and listening to all of you rave about it. My other bike is an electric, a Zero SR which I absolutely love but I needed something with some range. Electrics still have their limitations. I had a scooter, a Piaggio BV 350, but wanted something more freeway capable. Once I test rode the Honda I was hooked. This is a wonderful bike, I will post more when I have more time but right now it's a beautiful day here and I need to get out on the road. Cheers to all.
My last ride was a Piaggio too, an MP3. Welcome to a good ride with much less maintenance.

Welcome Vaughn and Michael to the NC7 world of fun! The NC7 can be whatever you want, from practical commuter to twisties tourer to adventure bike - have fun and enjoy yours!

Roborider - NC700x - Southwest Virginia

Hi guys!!! Greetings from moscow! I've just bought nc700xd 2013, and you will not believe, but previously I also had
651a07acb96dbb77d6c72f4ae7b7fa41.jpg
piaggio mp3))

Back