• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hello. This is Ticopilot from Costa Rica. I ride one of the few NC750XD's in this country since the dealer brought only 5. I really like the DCT but miss the pedal shifting when going manual (I can't get used to the shift paddles :S). This is my second bike and I plan to keep this one for very long even if I buy another one. I am very happy with the info I can find in this forum, there are very knowledgeable members. Thank you for letting me be part of it. Good riding to you all.

Hello. This is Ticopilot from Costa Rica. I ride one of the few NC750XD's in this country since the dealer brought only 5. I really like the DCT but miss the pedal shifting when going manual (I can't get used to the shift paddles :S). This is my second bike and I plan to keep this one for very long even if I buy another one. I am very happy with the info I can find in this forum, there are very knowledgeable members. Thank you for letting me be part of it. Good riding to you all.

CONGRATS on your acquisition. Greetings from SoCal USA... :)

You will not be let down by the DCT. I still enjoy mine every chance I get to ride her.

In the meantime, say "Hello" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 72
Hey everyone, just joined, picking up my new 2013 NC700XDCT tonight. Sold my WR250R last week and have been looking at the NC as a new replacement. I live in Northeastern Minnesota, have ridden motorcycles since I was young, lots of different bikes. I really enjoy the information on the forum so far and am looking forward to learning a lot from the group, thanks in advance. Hurry up spring!!

Hey everyone, just joined, picking up my new 2013 NC700XDCT tonight. Sold my WR250R last week and have been looking at the NC as a new replacement. I live in Northeastern Minnesota, have ridden motorcycles since I was young, lots of different bikes. I really enjoy the information on the forum so far and am looking forward to learning a lot from the group, thanks in advance. Hurry up spring!!

Congrats!!!!! I had a Wr250X Supermotor. I believe that was a 2009. Loving my NC DCT!!!!! :)

CONGRATS on your latest bike acquisition!!!

The DCT is a great choice. I've had mine for almost a year now and I still enjoy riding it... :D

I recommend that you start yourself out right read up on all the different drive modes available with the DCT. This would be a good starting point, my post regarding the subject start at post #5, DCT S-Mode Question. I think that you will come to love this biks as much as I do.

In the meantime, say "HELLO" to NaNCy...

Attachments

• IMG_3498.jpg
    IMG_3498.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_3499.jpg
    IMG_3499.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_3501.jpg
    IMG_3501.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 77

Howdy from Texas

Ok, I have to admit that I've been trolling around the site trying to get a flavor for the bike and the folks who ride them. Just took delivery of my NC this morning in the snowy and cold Northeast. So, I won't be riding her in the coming weeks until the weather turns.
I haven't had a motorcycle in many years. Now that I'm an empty-nester, I thought it was time for me to take the plunge. I'd like to use the bike to commute (40 miles each way), enjoy some rides with other like-minded folks, occasionally camp, and perhaps even be so ambitious as to take her on long rides around CONUS.
The bike didn't come with any bells and whistles, so I'll be looking for advice from many of you more experienced riders so that I buy the most pressing items first, ie. maintenance items, and then some advice around other add-ons such as luggage, lights, etc.
I'll try not to be a nudge. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Dave

Welcome Dave! I'm sure you'll enjoy accessorizing your new bike.

There are lots of luggage, lights, crash bar, skid plate and many other options to consider, and there are exponential opinions from members here on what's best! :)

Congrats, and enjoy!

Roborider - NC700x - Southwest Virginia

Back