• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member welcome thread..

Hi everybody. i dont have my nc yet should be next weekend. ive been looking at this forum for about 3 months and the people on here have made my decision easy. this will be my first bike. i have wanted a bike for several years but wanted a bike i could ride everyday. i look forward to talking with and learning from u guys

As above... welcome to the club.

No name yet for the beast. We speak French where I live. I will have to find one that also makes sense in English :)

Went to work with it today (downtown Montreal). It was rainy but wanted to try it anyway. I just love the bike. I've owned a few ones and I don't think I felt so fast in love with a new one.

Next steps: some more accessories. Probably the Corbin seats, rear wheel hugger, front fender extender, handguards, rad guard and auxilliairy lights.

Tchao.

Jean the Running Turtle.

Hi, My name is Ken
I ordered my nc700xd 3 months ago. Put a deposit down on it and waited and waited and waited.
I was just about to give up and call the dealer to cancel the order and go with BMW.
Then the next day, the dealer emailed me stating that the RED 2013 nc700xd is here.
The truck just delivered it late this afternoon. There putting on the extras.
Will be picking up the bike next Saturday.
Looks very much like runningturtle, but with givi hardcase instead of Honda harcase.

Ken

Greetings. I have been lurking here for a spell. I thought I would pop in and say hello.
I have had a lot of questions answered and have made good use of the vast knowledge gathered on the site.
Thanks to Dennis for hosting the site. I live about three hours ride from you in Kelowna.
Our NC is an S.
We bought it spontaineously one Saturday morning about a month ago. Daphne (my wife) said at breakfast, " I miss riding, we should get another bike". So we went to the Honda dealership on the way to the landfill just to see what's out there these days.
Never did get to the land fill....came home with a bike and a truck full of yard waste.:D
I did not read a word about the NC until I got home. Perfect....do your research after you buy the bike.:cool:
It all turned out exactly right.
Love the bike, it does precisely what we wanted.
Even though we are used to much bigger bikes and we 2up, the NC has prooven to be great fun, practical, and a fuel miser.
We have done some mods, and have some more to do to make it a bit more user friendly for us, but that is always the fun part.
We have done 3000km since buying the bike a month ago.
The saddle sucks.
Hello.
My name is Tim.

Hey!

I'm new, my name's Rob and I come from Austria.

I was a squid, riding Fireblade and Ninja without much knowledge or cornering until I exchanged them for a Husky.
With that thing I slowly transformed into a mediocre rider and now that rider wants a dct and the NC700S for fun's sake.
It's still not in my price league as I bought a A3 8P 3.2 Quattro (05) recently for work and it cost me 10k €.
Soo soon though I'm going to buy one.

That being said I have a full big bike license obviously and I want to see something stronger with dct that is naked too!
This is what I shopped with a NC and CB1KR:
2vmczn6.jpg

I'd buy one (100BHP, 200KG wet), those of you that agree: write to honda!
I emailed with them and they told me something big with dct is coming up, hope a CB1000R!

See you

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm new, my name's Rob and I come from Austria.

I was a squid, riding Fireblade and Ninja without much knowledge or cornering until I exchanged them for a Husky.
With that thing I slowly transformed into a mediocre rider and now that rider wants a dct and the NC700S for fun's sake.
It's still not in my price league as I bought a A3 8P 3.2 Quattro (05) recently for work and it cost me 10k €.
Soo soon though I'm going to buy one.

That being said I have a full big bike license obviously and I want to see something stronger with dct that is naked too!
This is what I shopped with a NC and CB1KR:

I'd buy one (100BHP, 200KG wet), those of you that agree: write to honda!
I emailed with them and they told me something big with dct is coming up, hope a CB1000R!

See you

8.jpg

Howdy from Texas.

SmileyCowboyBrownHat.jpg

00.jpg

Last edited:
Hi I'm new to this forum have had my new NC700X DCT in white now for two weeks and loving every second.
I am returning to biking after a break of about 10 years and I think I have bought the perfect bike for someone who has got a bit rusty. God it's good to be back.

Hi I'm new to this forum have had my new NC700X DCT in white now for two weeks and loving every second.
I am returning to biking after a break of about 10 years and I think I have bought the perfect bike for someone who has got a bit rusty. God it's good to be back.

Welcome to the forum Kenf from Wake Forest NC

I think you will find the NCX is a very versatile bike that appeals to a variety of riders.

Back