• A few people have been scammed on the site, Only use paypal to pay for items for sale by other members. If they will not use paypal, its likely a scam NEVER SEND E-TRANSFERS OF ANY KIND.

New member, rider, and bike

greenex

Reaction score
Visit site
Hi all

Like a lot of newcomers, I've been lurking around and benefiting from the wealth of knowledge here. It's part of what convinced me the NCX was the right bike for me.

Anyways, I'm also a new rider. Took the MSF course a few weeks ago and was surprised how much fun it was. Then, yesterday I just bought a used 2012 and had a chance to ride it around a parking lot for a while. Yes I had a huge smile inside my helmet!

So far, as first impressions go for a newbie, this is an awesome bike. I'll be adding some of the comfort accessories to make this a little better for commuting as time goes on. I'm thinking heated grips, risers, and a taller windscreen.

Time to get ready for another ride!

Welcome from Abu Dhabi. So far, biking is the only thing that gives me sensations which put my biggest smile on my face. :)
Enjot the ride.

Way to go Greenex on choosing the NCX as your first bike! I wish one had been around when I learned to ride. (I did find a sweet 1968 Yamaha though)

Welcome Greenex and congrats for having the sense to take the MSF course. I'm new here too due to the NCX I just got for my wife. Fun bike and looking forward to see how others such as yourself mod their bikes.

Thanks everyone for all the welcomes. Had beautiful weather today which made for a great ride. I'm surprised how quick muscle memory sets in and how natural riding feels on the NC

Back